The Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker is a small and discreet device that gives you a fun way to get fit. More than a pedometer, Zip tracks your steps, distance and calories burned before syncing the data to your Fitbit account. You can set goals, stay motivated and stay on the path to fitness with graphs, badges and competitions, online or using the Fitbit app for iPhone (available in the app store). You’ll know when you are reaching your goals while you exercise.
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or T-Shirt
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app keeps track of your progress
- Log food, weight and more on Fitbit’s website or your iPhone
- Resistant to sweat, rain and splashes
Did you notice?With the free Fitbit app (available in the app store) you can graph all your exercise data, keep track of your goals, share your statistics and compete with your friends.
Apple Recommends ForStaying on the path to fitness and seeing your progress on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker
- Silicone and metal clip
- Wireless USB dongle
- Replaceable battery
- Battery door tool
- Free Fitbit.com membership
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Height: 1.4 in./3.55 cm
- Width: 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- Weight: 0.28 oz./8 g
- Length: 0.38 in./0.96 cm
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Internet connection
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: FB301G
- UPC or EAN No.: 898628002083
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
NEW Fitbit app now features MobileTrack which offers basic Fitbit activity tracking directly using your iPhone 5s. This app connects with Fitbit’s line of activity trackers and Aria Smart Scale to get access to all your stats on-the-go.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER. STAY MOTIVATED.
•TRACK ACTIVITY: Accurately track your all-day activity including steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, and more using your Fitbit tracker. With MobileTrack, iPhone 5s users can now experience the power and accuracy of Fitbit right on your smartphone using the M7 coprocessor to track your basic activity.
•SYNC WIRELESSLY: Fitbit trackers continuously sync your stats with your iPhone 4S and later to give you real-time access to your progress without plugging in.
•SET GOALS: Set goals, view progress, and track your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
•LOG FOOD / WEIGHT / SLEEP: Log food, water, weight, sleep, and workouts to get the full picture of your health. Connect wirelessly to a Fitbit Aria Smart Scale to seamlessly track your weight.
•STAY MOTIVATED: Challenge, track, and share your stats with family and friends. Leaderboards, notifications, and badges help you reach your goals faster.
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers, smart scale, and services at www.fitbit.com …
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have an iPhone 4 is there a fit bit tracker that will work with my iPhone
- Asked by Paula D
So far, it seems very unlikely that the iPhone 4 will ever work with it directly. The Bluetooth Prot So far, it seems very unlikely that the iPhone 4 will ever work with it directly. The Bluetooth Protocol version which the fitbit device uses (4.0) is newer and more advanced than that of the iphone 4 (2.1, if I'm not mistaken). Without updated communications protocols (which I'm fairly certain are limited by the hardware of the iPhone 4), these two devices cannot communicate directly. I would imagine that you could use the app to input some information, though I do not own one and cannot comment specifically on that. …
- Answered by Leland D from Winnipeg
Is Fitbit compatible with iPad Air?
- Asked by Jocelyn W from Windsor
yes, it is compatible. You need to use the iPhone app on the iPad air, but it does sync.
- Answered by Stephen T from King Of Prussia
When you get into bed, you put the Flex into sleep mode with a few taps. It then keeps track of you When you get into bed, you put the Flex into sleep mode with a few taps. It then keeps track of your movements while sleeping, detecting when you are soundly asleep, and when you are restless. When you wake up, you take the Flex out of sleep mode with a few taps. It then sends the data to the app, and you can view the total time asleep, and how many times you woke up during the night. It sounds complicated, but it actually works well. …
- Answered by Gary D from Lyndon
will fitbit work with widows 7 or android
- Asked by Dennis H from Catawba