Scosche's RHYTHM armband pulse monitor features a lightweight and comfortable armband, rechargeable battery (provides up to 6 hours of workout time) and the ability to wirelessly work out from up to 10 m/33 ft away from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
The Scosche RHYTHM Fitness App works exclusively with the armband pulse monitor and other RHYTHM accessories to manage pulse, calories burned, distance, speed, pace, music and more.
Personalised home screen
Swipe across individual attributes to customise home screen stats. Whether you're a casual jogger, a cyclist or any other kind of athlete, you can adapt RHYTHM to meet your workout needs.
Integrated dual LED/optical sensors produce real-time pulse monitoring letting you assess the intensity of your workout.
Control your music
Your music library is automatically loaded from your device into the App. Control your songs while you workout with the integrated buttons on the RHYTHM armband: volume up/down, play/pause and previous/next track.
View a detailed summary of your workout to analyze your average pulse, calories burned, distance run, speed and pace.
Review your distance and route in map view while retracing your pulse levels. Show your start and stop points for each distance workout.
- Accurately monitor your intensity level
- Lightweight and comfortable armband
- Control music from the armband while you work out
- Rechargeable battery provides up to six hours of workout time
- Wirelessly work out as far as 10 m/33 ft away from your device
- Share workouts with friends through Facebook, Twitter, email and more
- Workout calendar tracks stats and overall progress to compare training sessions
- Scosche RHTYHM app (free from the App Store) compiles detailed vital signs
Did you notice?The Scosche RHYTHM Pulse Monitor features wireless Bluetooth connectivity that works over a distance of up to 10 m/33 ft.
Apple Recommends ForMonitor your heart rate, assess your intensity level, control your music and more as you work out with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Scosche RHYTHM Armbands (large and small)
- Scosche RHYTHM Pulse Monitor
- Instruction manual
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (internal)
- Charging cradle
- Form Factor: Armband
- Height: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width: 54 mm/2.125 in.
- Weight: 28.35 g
- Length: 50.8 mm/2 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 0265RTHM1.5
- UPC or EAN No.: 033991036505
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
The Scosche RHYTHM App is a health and fitness application designed to work exclusively with Scosche RHYTHM accessories. This App receives detailed physiological vital signs and statistics including heart rate, calories burned, speed/pace/distance and more*. With the Scosche RHYTHM App, you can manage your current and past training sessions to achieve the best workouts possible. You can also sync activities to the RHYTHM Web Dashboard for an enhanced view of your workouts and activities.
• REAL-TIME HEART RATE: displays real-time visual representations of your heart rate, performance zone and calories burned
• PERSONALIZED HOME SCREEN: swipe modules to customize home screen stats
• MONITOR YOUR INTENSITY LEVEL: each workout zone is represented in a different color: Resting Zone (White), Weight Loss Zone (Green), Fitness Zone (Yellow), Performance Zone (Orange) and Red Line Zone (Red)
• CUSTOMIZED TRAINING: based on personal health information, setup and save customized training sessions by adjusting the type of activity, target training zone and type of workout
• MAPPING: time, speed, pace, distance and more shown in real time*
• WORKOUT SUMMARY: analyze your workout in a detailed summary view
• SOCIAL SHARING: share your workouts via Facebook, Twitter, RunKeeper, MapMyFITNESS, MyFitnessPal and more
• WORKOUT CALENDAR: track your previous workout stats with the integrated calendar feature
• MOTIVATIONAL VOICE PROMPTS: optional motivational voice prompts guide you through your training
• TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MUSIC: control your music while you work out with the integrated buttons on the Scosche RHYTHM Armband Pulse Monitor: volume up/down, play/pause and previous/next track**
• WEB DASHBOARD: send your workout data to the Web Dashboard online and analyze your workouts with an enhanced view from your laptop, desktop computer or tablet
NOTICE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*speed/pace/distance on devices with 3G/4G network services only
**only available on armband version of heart rate monitor …
Ratings & Reviews
Easy setup. No complicated buttons. It reads the bluetooth on my iPhone 5 right away & sync to the Rhythm App just like that. Simp Easy setup. No complicated buttons. It reads the bluetooth on my iPhone 5 right away & sync to the Rhythm App just like that. Simple goal setting on the App & pretty accurate with my pulse. Alerts me with blinking red LED light when I am not within my target heart rate while working out. The Rhythm wears comfortably around my upper forearm. Chest strap monitor is just uncomfortable for me. I will recommend it to anyone. …
- Written by Doreen H from Colorado Springs
68 of 74 people found this useful
I really like using this device. I downloaded it on my iPhone and got the settings all taken care of and then set my goals. The I really like using this device. I downloaded it on my iPhone and got the settings all taken care of and then set my goals. The bluetooth set up was easy as well. I go out on my walks and it will tell me to walk faster or slower depending on what my goal is which I like so I don't have to keep looking at my phone. I just keep my eyes straight ahead and listen to my music!! It's all good!!! After I am done I can look at my progress on a map and chart that shows my pulse in comparison to my pace along with all the stats. Just make sure it's charged so it reads your pulse correctly. I would recommend it to anyone. …
- Written by Loraine F from Oxnard
20 of 23 people found this useful
This monitor has three basic functions. 1. The music controller is not valuable since your iphone cannot be too far for the blueto This monitor has three basic functions. 1. The music controller is not valuable since your iphone cannot be too far for the bluetooth connection. 2. The hearth rate monitor seems to be accurate. 3. The activity monitor is a joke. At rest, 70 bpm, it shows you are burning 4 kcal per minute. I usually obtain 1.7 kcal per min using other monitors. I suppose a software update can fix that, otherwise it is a waste. …
- Written by Jean-Francois C from Davie
42 of 69 people found this useful
DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!
DO NOT BUY THIS! I've had 3. First one stopped transmitting. I was sent a replacement one however the yellow casing cracked aft DO NOT BUY THIS! I've had 3. First one stopped transmitting. I was sent a replacement one however the yellow casing cracked after several weeks. It takes considerable force to insert and remove it from charger resulting in the case cracking. Sent another replacement it too stopped transmitting after about a month. (case also started to crack). I am shocked that apple continues to endorse this product. DO NOT BUY THIS!! You have been warned! …
- Written by neil W from port washington
does not last, falls apart
In the 4 months I have owned the rhythm I havd replaced the entire device twice. The armband also has fallen apart and was replace In the 4 months I have owned the rhythm I havd replaced the entire device twice. The armband also has fallen apart and was replaced. The charger has two prongs to charge; they fell off and the charger was replaced. The device has now failed again. I do not recommend this product if you want something that just works, all the time. …
- Written by Lisa H from SAINT PAUL
3 of 3 people found this useful
HRM placement is critical and unit easily looses track of pulse
The unit is easily interrupted by sweat on skin. The unit must be placed snugly just below the elbow joint on "top" of the forearm The unit is easily interrupted by sweat on skin. The unit must be placed snugly just below the elbow joint on "top" of the forearm (thumb up, palm in) if it is to read an entire workout once heavy perspiring begins. The Two LEDs and the central photo receptor must be cleaned after each use. I have checked the unit against my high-end Polar HRM and while accuracy is reasonable the unit cannot tolerate heavy and / or ballistic use of the arms without loosing track of pulse even if it is not dislodged. I have no need of the GPS so haven't checked them for function/ accuracy. The only software function I use other than the real time displayed HR number is the graphic chart post-workout. This GUI is very useful. The sealed charger contact is a good idea BUT it takes 3 men and a mule to pry the thing off once charging is complete. …
- Written by Mark L from mountain view
1 of 1 people found this useful