Beats Wireless Headphones deliver freedom of movement while on the go without sacrificing the sound quality that made Beats by Dr. Dre famous. That's because there's no cord to get in your way. And they're tuned by Dr. Dre himself, just like all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Incredibly clear sound
Experience powerful sound that's as clear and strong as any wired headphone. But if you don't want to go wireless, you also get a cable you can plug in.
Ten hours of battery life
Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your Beats Wireless headphones into your Mac or a USB port.
Pair your headphones to any device
Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device – even a television – from up to 9.1 metres away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Delivers extended highs, natural mid-tones and powerful lows without any cords
- Buttons on the earcup let you switch tracks without pulling out your iPhone or iPod
- Manage the volume, skip tracks and answer calls with a single touch
- Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device—even TVs
- Supports SBC and AAC Bluetooth for a high-quality stream every time
- Plug into any computer to recharge your batteries
- Up to 10 hours of continuous play and talk time
- Plush and spacious ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, even for marathon listening sessions
- Power indicator blinks a rapid sequence to indicate what type of Bluetooth is being received
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone with the freedom to take an incoming call with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Cable with mic and in-line remote to control iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00009-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000890
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Fun while it lasted.
Sounded great, and the wireless functionality was awesome. After three months of careful use, the cheap plastic headband cracked. Sounded great, and the wireless functionality was awesome. After three months of careful use, the cheap plastic headband cracked. Too late to return to apple, so I had to go to the manufacturer for help. They said their warranty doesn't cover cracks of any kind. I sent them in anyways to see if I could at least PAY for a repair. They said absolutely not, and there is nothing they can or will do and sent them back to me. 300 bucks down the drain. I will never buy another Beats or Monster product again. …
- Written by Zamir Z from ORLANDO
502 of 598 people found this useful
Great headphones!!!!!!! (Two 3.5mm Headphones Jack Cables included)
I can't believe this great sound on a bluetooth headset great bass, and overall worth the amount paid for them. For those asking f I can't believe this great sound on a bluetooth headset great bass, and overall worth the amount paid for them. For those asking for the 3.5mm headphone jack cables yeah they are included and not only one it came with two sets one regular and other with "Beats Control Talk" buttons. I'm happy with my purchase :) …
- Written by Mario P from Rogers
348 of 376 people found this useful
The sound on these headphones is stunning. It has great bass, and decent mids and highs. The battery life is great. The convenienc The sound on these headphones is stunning. It has great bass, and decent mids and highs. The battery life is great. The convenience of wireless is perfect. If I need to get something across the house, I can keep my headphones on while doing so. I only wish they were plug-in as well so that I wouldn't always have to use Bluetooth, like on a plane. But overall, wonderful headphones. …
- Written by Adam E from Scarsdale
317 of 372 people found this useful
Right ear stopped working
my beats wireless were playing perfectly then I don't use them for like a week and then I play then and the left ear only plays mu my beats wireless were playing perfectly then I don't use them for like a week and then I play then and the left ear only plays music instead of both. please help!! …
- Written by Brandon W from Germantown
2 of 2 people found this useful
Cannot Connect to my iPhone5
Something is wrong that I cannot connect my Beats Wireless to my iPhone 5.
Bluetooth services never show up 'Beats Wireless' to g Something is wrong that I cannot connect my Beats Wireless to my iPhone 5.
Bluetooth services never show up 'Beats Wireless' to get connected to the headphones.
I earlier used it with my Samsung Galaxy S4, it worked fine, but since I moved to apple I had no use of it.
Please get me a solution because I won't be able to use it if I'm not able to connect it. …
- Written by Shaan P from Maharagama
5 of 12 people found this useful
Not a good product!
Like many of the reviews I read online, I had these for just about 13 months when the right side went out. Contacted customer serv Like many of the reviews I read online, I had these for just about 13 months when the right side went out. Contacted customer service for repair options, was told there were none. I have since replaced them with the BOSE and am much happier. They are a little less expensive because I'm not paying DR DRE for his name. They have fancy packaging and look high end but in sum, they are just garbage wrapped in a nice package. …
- Written by Michael H from Plainfield
4 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the beats wireless headphones works with apple laptops and iPads air ?
- Asked by Manuel G from Morelia
For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on the headset. The light on the headset should flash blue & red. The device should become discoverable on your iPad Air under the Bluetooth setting as "Beats Wireless". …
- Answered by Eric C from Detroit
do they work with 2nd generation ipod touch
- Asked by Mary Ann M from Byron
do these have a microphone built into the headphones and does this work on bluetooth or does it require the cable
- Asked by Riley B from Lakesland
Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable that came with it if you don't want to go wireless …
- Answered by Dee S from Tracy
I am looking for a blue tooth headset with the following feature: Listen using the wireless headset, but use the microphone on the phone.
- Asked by Nagesh V from Los Altos