Beats Wireless Headphones deliver freedom of movement while on the go without sacrificing the sound quality that made Beats by Dr. Dre famous. That's because there's no cord to get in your way. And they're tuned by Dr. Dre himself, just like all Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.
Incredibly clear sound
Experience powerful sound that's as clear and strong as any wired headphone. But if you don't want to go wireless, you also get a cable you can plug in.
Ten hours of battery life
Longer battery life means you can listen to your music for hours without interruption. To recharge your headphones, just plug your Beats Wireless headphones into your Mac or a USB port.
Pair your headphones to any device
Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device – even a television – from up to 9.1 metres away. Beats Wireless headphones support SBC and AAC Bluetooth, which means you'll always have a high-quality stream.
Instead of digging around for your iPod or iPhone when you want to change a song, use the controls on your earcup to manage music and phone calls.
- Delivers extended highs, natural mid-tones and powerful lows without any cords
- Buttons on the earcup let you switch tracks without pulling out your iPhone or iPod
- Manage the volume, skip tracks and answer calls with a single touch
- Stream audio from your Mac or any other Bluetooth-enabled device—even TVs
- Supports SBC and AAC Bluetooth for a high-quality stream every time
- Plug into any computer to recharge your batteries
- Up to 10 hours of continuous play and talk time
- Plush and spacious ear cushions provide long-lasting comfort, even for marathon listening sessions
- Power indicator blinks a rapid sequence to indicate what type of Bluetooth is being received
Did you notice?The three-button mic gives you solid control, plus you get crystal-clear hands-free calling on your iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForListen to music or watch films on your iPhone with the freedom to take an incoming call with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- Beats Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- USB charging cable
- Cable with mic and in-line remote to control iOS devices
- Carrying case
- Cleaning cloth
- Other Features: Bluetooth, With Remote and Mic, Stereo Bluetooth, Wireless
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 900-00010-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 848447000913
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Beast Beats They Sell
i don't know what this other review guy is saying but these are great headphones and ive owned a bunch of different brands but the i don't know what this other review guy is saying but these are great headphones and ive owned a bunch of different brands but these are by far the best wireless headphones ive ever used i got them in black and they are great the charge lasts for weeks and you can use them with the wire too. the sound quality is great and over all they are just great headphones. …
- Written by Frank M from Morris Plains
307 of 319 people found this useful
12-year old still hasn't broken them
I bought these for my daughter for her birthday in September and they are still intact. I was quite worried, because I've read a f I bought these for my daughter for her birthday in September and they are still intact. I was quite worried, because I've read a few comments about them breaking, but so far so good. The only problem I had was at first, I had to reset the connection every couple of days for some reason, but after the first week everything was fine. I keep stealing them while she's at school, as the sound quality is great and the range allows me to go into the next room without taking the iPod with me. …
- Written by bridgette H from toledo
101 of 111 people found this useful
DON'T BUY BEATS
Had ours one month. Headband snapped in half when putting them on. Considering this is an over-the-head product, it seems the ma Had ours one month. Headband snapped in half when putting them on. Considering this is an over-the-head product, it seems the material used would be more flexible and sturdier than it is, especially since these are expensive headphones. Sound is good, but other headphones offer the same sound quality without the price. Don't waste your money! …
- Written by SHELLEY K from Omaha
214 of 343 people found this useful
These beats have better quality than the weird ones. If you don't buy these and look at the review I think you might possibly want These beats have better quality than the weird ones. If you don't buy these and look at the review I think you might possibly want to shoot yourself because these headphones are the best in the world! …
- Written by Harrison C from Langley
1 of 2 people found this useful
these are an amazing pair of headphones. i use them with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air. after a while of use they start to hurt these are an amazing pair of headphones. i use them with my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air. after a while of use they start to hurt my ears but i just take them off and put them back on and they are perfect. I use them for everything from watching movies to listening to music.i even wear them when hiking. i definitely recommend them to everyone. they fit very well and stay on nicely. great quality …
- Written by Sienna R
6 of 6 people found this useful
Dr Dre Wireless Beats
Great headphones! Just received them yesterday. Had no problem pairing them with my iPhone 5. Great sound and would recommend to a Great headphones! Just received them yesterday. Had no problem pairing them with my iPhone 5. Great sound and would recommend to anyone. …
- Written by Reed D from Ft Lauderdale
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the beats wireless headphones works with apple laptops and iPads air ?
- Asked by Manuel G from Morelia
For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on For the iPad air, yes. Press and hold (for 5 seconds) the multifunction button just above the "B' on the headset. The light on the headset should flash blue & red. The device should become discoverable on your iPad Air under the Bluetooth setting as "Beats Wireless". …
- Answered by Eric C from Detroit
do they work with 2nd generation ipod touch
- Asked by Mary Ann M from Byron
do these have a microphone built into the headphones and does this work on bluetooth or does it require the cable
- Asked by Riley B from Lakesland
Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable Yes it has mic built in on the headphones and it does connect via Bluetooth or you can use the cable that came with it if you don't want to go wireless …
- Answered by Dee S from Tracy
I am looking for a blue tooth headset with the following feature: Listen using the wireless headset, but use the microphone on the phone.
- Asked by Nagesh V from Los Altos