Kaiser Baas iPad PhotoScanner
Scan and save your photos before they fade away
- Sleek and modern design compliments the iPad
- Easy to use with one touch scan feature
- Save photos or documents
- Compatible with your iPad power supply
Apple Recommends For
Saving photos before they are gone forever
The easiest and only way to scan photos and documents, up to A4 size, directly to your iPad. It’s so fast; you can scan over 100 photos in an hour. The sleek and modern design allows you to dock and charge your iPad anywhere you have access to a power point.
- Scan up to A4 size photos and documents
- 300 dpi scan resolution
- Free download of the i-Scan App from the App Store
- Charge your iPad when the device is turned off
- Real-time preview on the iPad when scanning photos and documents
Did You Notice?
It will charge your iPad while not in use
- Usage: Business & Security,For the Home
- Scannable Media: Business Cards,Envelopes,Film Prints,Greeting Cards,Index Card,Paper
- Scanner ADF Capacity: NO
- Scanner Type: Document
- Maximum Document Size: A4
- Scanner resolution: 300 dpi
- Weight: 655gm
- Height: 72mm
- Width: 308mm
- Length: 111mm
What's in the Box?
- iPad PhotoScanner
- USB cable
- Calibration Card
- Photo sleeve
- Roller cleaning tool
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- UPC or EAN No.: 9326903003575
Most Useful Reviews
Simple and elegant solution to scanning photos
- Written by JUDITH T from BEGA
Was this useful?
4th generation ipads with new small connection is there an adaptor for the kaiser bass iPad PhotoScanner
- Asked by Rod H from Rockhampton
No answers yet
- Asked by Catherine W from Runaway Bay
Hey there Catherine,
The iPad Photo Scanner is as easy as it says to use. When I used it for the first time I just wanted to go to mum's house and get all the old photos and just keep scanning.I was blown away by the simplicity of it all.I now have old black and white photos on my iPad as well as photos of my children when they were very little. I have told all my friends about it. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Answered by Dora K from Melbourne
- Asked by Peter K from Kensington
According to their website it scans photos and documents to JPEG format at 300 dpi resolution
- Answered by Roselyn C from Kingston