Speck's CandyShell Case combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberised center for seriously sweet protection.
- One-piece hard-soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberised interior for shock-absorption
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPod touch in glossy style.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case
- Form Factor: Dockable,Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic,Silicone
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024754
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I may buy it again...
I bought one of these almost 9 months ago. It has done a good job of protecting the iPod Touch and has a minimal presence. It is I bought one of these almost 9 months ago. It has done a good job of protecting the iPod Touch and has a minimal presence. It is compact and looks almost as good as the original shell. The glossy outer plastic shell won't stay glossy long as it does scratch pretty easy. The edges of it still look pretty shiny, the back has lots of little scratches giving parts of it a more buff appearance. The thin piece between the screen front and charging port is too thin and has cracked in two places. The rubber inner part of the shell is still holding it together but I don't expect it to last much longer. Still the rest of the remaining shell will probably hold together even if that little piece breaks and I have to trim it off. If it does not, I may still buy this again to replace it, given that I like the way it looks and fits and it has done its job of protecting the iPod Touch. I would have given it 5 stars if that bottom piece had not cracked. …
- Written by Ron D from Austin
16 of 17 people found this useful