The Fitbit Aria allows you to monitor your body fat and weight over the longer-term using graphs, so you can manage your health more meaningfully. The weighing scales also measure your body’s fat and lean mass, before sending the information through your home wireless network so you can access it using Fitbit’s free app for iPod, iPhone and iPad (available on the App Store).
- Wi-Fi-enabled smart bathroom scale
- Automatically uploads stats online
- Measure body fat percentage and BMI
- Manage your health with the Fitbit free app
- Use with up to seven other household members
- Easy-to-read display
Did you notice?Fitbit Aria’s glass surface contains electrodes that send a small, safe signal through your body to measure body impedance, giving you accurate data on your body’s fat and lean mass.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping track of your weight, BMI, calories and exercise – even when you’re on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Height : 33 mm/1.3 in.
- Width : 312 mm/12.3 in.
- Weight : 1.94 kg
- Length : 312 mm/12.3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number : FB201W
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002038
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
At first it felt like an unessecarily expencive scale but it's extra features of uploading your data, weight and bodyfat, directly onto your fitbit account has made it so much easier to keep track of my weight. It is easy to set up and uses my wireless internet at home to upload the data to my account where I also keep my activities, food intake and sleep patterns (using the fitbit tracker to record activities and sleep). Everything concerning my health and wellbeing is located on the same place easily accessed on my computer, iPad and iPhone. I love it! …
- Written by Jennica D from Göteborg
84 of 90 people found this useful
Great product, works right out of box
automaticly sends to computer
- Written by Daniel M from Randolph
93 of 110 people found this useful
Easy to Use
Setup was straight forward, and tracking my body fat percentage could not be easier.
- Written by MATTHEW M from Frederick
59 of 66 people found this useful
Scale, Features and Benefits are Top Notch!
Only bad reviews are because people cannot get it setup, but anyone who has it setup LOVES IT especially if they truly log their c alories and workout.... I have lost over 61lbs with it and seeing the progress, goal dates etc.. is truly inspiring for me and keeps me going...
If you don't have the drive to follow through and learn the calories for the foods you eat and don't LOG them EVERY DAY which is a must for real results you will be disappointing cause you will likely not get great results. Unfortunately that is 90% of people if not more :)
Anyways, IT ROCKS! …
- Written by Chris V from Blue Mountains
1 of 1 people found this useful
Set-up can be very difficult if not impossible
Purchased this scale as I already had a fitbit and thought it would be a nice addition. Fitbit offers two ways to connect this pro duct to wifi. Option 1 is a download tool that you use on your computer and Option 2 is using your smart phone. I tried both options multiple times over two nights investing about 4 hours of time into it and couldn't get the scale connected to the wifi. The scale at one point was only inches away from the router and it still couldn't find it. In the end the only solution was to return the product to Apple for a refund. …
- Written by Dave H from Milton
4 of 5 people found this useful
Hours I'll Never Get Back
Let me preface this by saying that I am an electronics tech and am not new to setting up network and electronic devices.
I buy it from the apple store, take it home and begin it's presumed quick setup.
After 3 hours, two emails (because fitbit doesn't own a phone) and two breaks, I packed it up and return it to the apple store and purchased a Withings WS-50.
The Wthings took 2 minutes to setup and that was including account setup, installing it on two devices and setting up two users.
Aria is a Hunk Of Junk
Still no reply from fitbit BTW... …
- Written by Rudy Z from HALIFAX
10 of 17 people found this useful