iKlip Studio is the iPad stand designed for musicians. Apps like synthesisers, beat-pads and other controllers can be played energetically on the multi-touch screen with no risk of the device moving or sliding. Its flexible orientation allows the iKlip Studio to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle – ideal for use with apps like mixers, controllers or synthesisers – to near-vertical positioning for use as a reader for scores or tablatures or to place the iPad behind music keyboard controllers.
iKlip Studio is made of lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic that is durable and solid to reliably support the iPad. Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding. Its support tray also fits most cases for ultra-quick positioning of an iPad of any generation.
The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position to suit any app, and convenient openings in the housing allow accessibility to every port of the device for charging or connecting to external speakers with handy slots for keeping the cables neatly organised. A detachable bracket is also included to hold the iRig interface adapter in place and keep it from hanging from the iPad.
For maximum portability, iKlip Studio folds completely flat so it can be quickly inserted into any iPad bag and carried anywhere.
Like the other members of the iKlip family, iKlip Studio is designed and manufactured in Italy, and it’s the perfect add-on for every IK music creation app and accessory user.
- Flexible orientation allows iKlip Studio to tilt its position from a very low-profile angle to near-vertical positioning
- Rubber foot-pads grip the desktop and prevent unwanted sliding
- The device can be quickly rotated between its horizontal and vertical position
- All controls, buttons, connectors and camera of the iOS device are accessible
- Sturdy, durable, lightweight, shock-resistant thermoplastic construction holds your iPad securely without scratching or marring it
- Fast installation — can be mounted in seconds
- Includes detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or any other guitar effects app
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Did you notice?iKlip Studio is the perfect solution anytime you want a secure stand for your iPad including recipe display in the kitchen, as a reading stand and more
Apple Recommends ForProducers, engineers, musicians, and DJs will all appreciate that their iPad is visible and stable!
What's in the Box?
- iKlip Studio iPad stand
- Detachable iRig bracket for the AmpliTube range of apps or other guitar effects app
- Height: 215 mm
- Width: 148 mm
- Depth: 3 cm
- Weight: 280 g
- Length: 29 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IKLIP-STUDIO-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813410039
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- iKlip Studio is compatible with iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Great and simple to use.
I am very happy with this stand. I am not a musician as it is especially designed for. I play games, text , Internet shop. All th I am very happy with this stand. I am not a musician as it is especially designed for. I play games, text , Internet shop. All the every day uses. It is very stable. I love the way I can alter the tilt which I do depending on where I am sitting. If I could change one thing. I would like the stand to lock in to the different levels. This would make it easier to move around with the iPad in position on the stand. Although this would certainly not stop me purchasing the stand again. I will actually purchase another as a gift. …
- Written by Leanne D from Tarrington
4 of 6 people found this useful