OverviewA highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customise the bag to the size of your load
- Organisation compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear — and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Height : 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width : 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight : 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- Length : 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854224246
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will a 15" MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15" Gauntlet 2.0 Sleeve?
- Asked by Jeff S from Westport
Yes, it does fit!
- Answered by Maria H from Frisco
- Asked by Finnegan O from Barton
- Answered by Danny C from New York
- Asked by Mark D from Fishers
I"ve taken this backpack with me to the gym. Put training shoes in it as well as shorts, top, socks, underwear and a towel. PLENTY OF ROOM. Didn't put my computer in there because I wasn't going there to use my computer, but to work out, and I didn't want to risk the computer getting stolen from my locker. Hope that helps! Hugs! …
- Answered by Robert G from Los Angeles
Will a 15inch MacBook Pro Retina display fit inside the padded compartment with a Thule 15'' Sleeve ?
- Asked by Angus T from Turner
Yes it does.
- Answered by Sumeet S from Beveridge
There is ample space in the main compartment for both an iPad and a laptop. Furthermore, there is a zipped compartment that fits an iPad mini perfectly. …
- Answered by Robin D
just scroll for specifications, here's a copy and paste for you
Weight 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
I'm toss ing up between this one and the Herschel Supply Co. Pop Quiz Plus Backpack which is $20 cheaper …
- Answered by Helen H from Stepney