A highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customise the bag to the size of your load
- Organisation compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear — and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width: 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight: 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- Length: 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854224246
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this bag orange or red
- Asked by Tracie S from San Diego
The bag comes in either black, red or blue/green and you can select what colour you want when viewin The bag comes in either black, red or blue/green and you can select what colour you want when viewing the product …
- Answered by Matthew T from Adelaide
Does the iPhone pouch also fit iPhone 5?
- Asked by Sai A
No answers yet
Are there any feature differences in the black and the blue models?
- Asked by Sai A
can i use it for school?
- Asked by Kim B from Oakville
Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through a semester of college and it holds up pretty well. …
- Answered by Joneil A from Fairfax
Is there a place to put the charging cord for the mac book in the backpack?
- Asked by Brittany W from North Platte
Yes. see the 6th picture for the black coloured bag. See were the pencils are in the clear slip you Yes. see the 6th picture for the black coloured bag. See were the pencils are in the clear slip you can place yur charger in there. …
- Answered by Kim K from Brisbane