Thule's Crossover solves the question of whether to travel with a roller or a backpack. Thanks to hide-away, cool mesh shoulder straps and built-in wheels, this innovative hybrid upright can function as either one.
- Padded compartment holds up to a 15-inch MacBook Pro
- Hide-away backpack straps for quick and easy shouldering
- Wheels face away from body when used as a backpack, allowing for comfortable, clean carrying
- Heat-moulded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects eyewear and other fragile gear
- Aluminium hardware and water-resistant fabrics combine to create a lightweight, durable bag
- Compartment locks are removable for more cargo space
- Exoskeleton and polypropylene back panel
Did you notice?Easily stowed straps let you quickly transform the roller bag into a backpack.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently and safely carrying your MacBook Pro and essential gear when you travel.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Rolling Carry-On Bag
- Form Factor: Backpack,Wheeled
- Material: Fabric,Nylon
- Height: 23.2 in./58.9 cm
- Width: 9.1 in./23.1 cm
- Weight: 7.7 lb/3.5 kg
- Length: 15.4 in./39.1 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TCRU-115Black
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854224291
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
- Written by 天放 崔 from 北京市
I bought this Thule Crossover last week and just made one trip with it. It looks great. Its handles are very comfortable. It is re I bought this Thule Crossover last week and just made one trip with it. It looks great. Its handles are very comfortable. It is really easy to manouevre. Its compartment for glasses seems to be good. First impression was really fantastic. I can recommend. …
- Written by Petr M from Praha 7
24 of 25 people found this useful
Looks and works great
I got this bag for a recent trip to Florida and I love it. The crush proof area is brilliant- glasses, phone, iPod etc are always I got this bag for a recent trip to Florida and I love it. The crush proof area is brilliant- glasses, phone, iPod etc are always safe and within reach. The wheels and handle are well constructed and it is easy to maneuver. It looks great and is well designed. I would highly recommend this bag. …
- Written by Richard M
36 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have flown with mine and had no problem at all carrying it on. 4 times through the airport with no I have flown with mine and had no problem at all carrying it on. 4 times through the airport with no questions. It fits nicely in the overhead bins. …
- Answered by Dawson S from Broomfield
Is this a good bag for a university student who does not have a locker
- Asked by Danica R from Calgary
No answers yet