Belkin have created the ideal stand for enjoying all your recipe apps on your iPad while keeping it safe from any accidental splashes or spills. Featuring a non-slip rubber base and a hand-washable, chrome plated finish, the Belkin Chef Stand will be at home in any kitchen.
- Ideal for your counter-top
- Non-slip rubber base
- Chrome plated finish to match your other kitchen appliances
- Hand washable
Did you notice?The chrome plated finish makes the stand blend seamlessly with your other kitchen appliances.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your recipe apps in the kitchen while keeping your iPad safe and secure.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Chef Stand
- Form Factor: Stand
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Height: 5.59 cm
- Width: 14.48 cm
- Weight: 154 g
- Length: 12.7 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868860786
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Very stable, works great with new iPad
I bought this stand with the stylus from another site, but would recommend it wholeheartedly.
First one I received, the stylus I bought this stand with the stylus from another site, but would recommend it wholeheartedly.
First one I received, the stylus didn't work with the new iPad - i.e. it wouldn't wake the display. I was concerned this was due to the slight change in the magnet used in the iPad itself. My fears were put to rest when I received a replacement.
The replacement stylus works just as it should - to wake the display and allow you to control the iPad without getting messy fingers all over the screen.
The stand is one of the best looking and most stable I have come across, it makes others I have used look and feel cheap ... superb! …
- Written by Christopher B from Rugby
56 of 65 people found this useful
Not just for the kitchen. It's great all round the house.
- Written by deborah E from birmingham
49 of 59 people found this useful
Very impressed. Sturdy design and does exactly what is says on the tin. The angle is great for viewing the iPad even when it is on Very impressed. Sturdy design and does exactly what is says on the tin. The angle is great for viewing the iPad even when it is on a lower shelf. Great price too. …
- Written by Kieran A from Margaret River
16 of 16 people found this useful
Great for ipad mini
The stand is working well with ipad mini, I purchased 2 for different houses, the package with the styllus from BigW $38, but the The stand is working well with ipad mini, I purchased 2 for different houses, the package with the styllus from BigW $38, but the original Belkin Stylus does not work properly, not sensitive enough,so I had to buy 2 Targus stylus separately ($ 19 each) to get what I wanted. So I understand why Apple is smart to only sell the Stand, and at $ 29.95 it is a bargain as you can then pick up the stylus you need from an other store, only thing you won't have the Styluus holder. …
- Written by Jean-Luc W from Potts Point
1 of 2 people found this useful
I have used this a few times while cooking and its great, It sticks well to the bench surface. I would reccommend to anyone wantin I have used this a few times while cooking and its great, It sticks well to the bench surface. I would reccommend to anyone wanting to use this in the kitchen …
- Written by Dylan P from HURSTVILLE
7 of 8 people found this useful
NOT a happy camper
Very dissapointed that this stand does NOT come with the stylus- somewhat useless to ahve the stand with no stylus :(
- Written by Samantha H from Wellington
11 of 46 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the stand work with the Smart Cover for the newest iPad.
- Asked by Dean G from Perth
Yes, it does for the Mini ipad, as I have one.
- Answered by Jean-luc W from Potts Point
does this chef stand come with the smart stylus? if not, do you have another product that comes with a stylus? thanks sarah
- Asked by Sarah S from Melbourne
NO, you need to buy a different stylus that will work better.
- Answered by Jean-luc W from Potts Point
does this work with ipad3 [which I believe is marginally thicker]?
- Asked by Daniel B from Perth
Yes, perfectly, the stylus also works to wake and control the display
(I must admit however that Yes, perfectly, the stylus also works to wake and control the display
(I must admit however that the one I received initially did not, but the replacement sent out worked a-ok, if it doesn't work for you after purchase, exercise your rights and ask for a replacement, don't give up straight away!) …
- Answered by Christopher B