OverviewThe Thule Molded EVA Sleeve for MacBook Air thoroughly protects your Mac from the elements in a contemporary envelope-styled design. Thanks to its heat-welded seams without stitching, the sleeve puts a barrier between your MacBook Air and any water or liquid.
- Tapered shape provides a precise fit for MacBook Air
- Stitch-free, heat-welded seams and an additional fold at the entry point create water-resistant defense
- Semi-rigid EVA foam construction creates a glove-like fit and delivers padded protection
- Nylex-lined interior allows hardware to easily slide in and out and to remain scratch-free
Did you notice?EVA foam construction provides a precise fit as well as serious padding.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your MacBook Air from the elements and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Molded EVA Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Height : 10.24 in./26.0 cm
- Width : 0.98 in./2.5 cm
- Weight : 10.24 oz./290.3 g
- Mfr. Part Number : TMAS-113
- UPC or EAN No. : 085854222990
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Best MacBook Air Sleeve
After extensive research I decided to purchase this sleeve for my 13" MacBook Air. I didn't want neoprene as a material because it tends to get dirty, it's hard to clean, and it's appearance isn't great. The molded EVA is also far superior in terms of providing protection for my computer. It should prove to be very resistant to water and dust- the fold over flap creates a good seal when closed- though you wouldn't want to expose it extensively to moisture. The Velcro closure is secure and uses the type of Velcro hooks which are unlikely to pick up lint and get dirty. It's also a good solution since there's no chance of scratching the computer as a zipper or snaps might. …
- Written by Alex S from Brooklyn
98 of 100 people found this useful
I was looking for quite some time for a slim protective sleeve for my 13" macbook air. After trying this sleeve and recognizing th e quality difference I am glad I found this.
I was looking at the Acme Thin Sleeve which seemed ok but was a little loose inside and was open at the top which is really an accident waiting to happen. The Thule sleeve is built very well, very water resistant and quite protected. It also fits very well and will be easy to keep clean down the road. The only reason I am giving this a 4 star review and not a 5 star is that it is Made in China, I would love to see these great products made in North America or even Europe. …
- Written by nathan P from midland
72 of 102 people found this useful
Best Case seen so far
Thule, well known for other robust products has lent their name here to an outstanding case that excels in protection for the Macb ook Air. I was considering a leather pouch but when I noticed this option it was a an easy choice.
- it's black, so it won't show dirt or signs of wear
- It's waterproof so you can carry it outside in the rain without worry
- it's extremely well padded and will protect against the accidental oops
- it's a tight fit, but there is no doubt about it staying put in the case
- it's allows me to use the Air without a shell, preserving its intended style
- it's COOL, everyone that has seen it so far is impressed
Enough said! Enjoy! …
- Written by Peter K from Vancouver
34 of 34 people found this useful
For the same price get the MacBook Pro model
I assumed this would be perfect for my new MacBook Air. I almost purchased it online but fortunately stopped in at the Apple Store to see if they had any in stock. Once in my hand I had a difficult time even considering paying 49.95 for such a sparse sleeve of vinyl. I was about to leave when I saw the Thule Sleeve for the MacBook or MacBook Pro. Although the MacBook version had more internal volume it was a much more padded, substantial, cosmetically more appealing, and definitely worthy of 49.95. I purchased it for my Air and have never regretted it. The all weather zipper protects from dirt and moisture and the padding has protected it wonderfully for nearly a year. The additional volume also allows me to toss in a documents or a magazine when necessary. Hold both of them in your hands and I'm sure your decision will be easy. …
- Written by Joseph T from Murray
0 of 1 people found this useful
Absolutely what I expected
I appreciate everyone's reviews and trust me I read them on every site. This is simply a pouch to place your laptop in. The mate rial is tough and rugged on the outside and soft in the inside. My MacBook Air with a speck cover, fits perfectly snug. The materiel is great and from what I read, it is even water resistant. I just won't dare to purposefully try it. So- if you are considering buying it for everyday, do it. I don't think you'd regret it. …
- Written by Viviana F from Miami
2 of 2 people found this useful
I loved this case for the first day or so, after opening the case about 3 times, the velcro strip just ripped off from the case. I t looked like the only thing holding it there was some small tape or strip of glue. Taking it back to the apple store now to see what they can do. …
- Written by Carson W
1 of 2 people found this useful