Conceived on a gravel trail by an engineer training for his first Ironman Triathlon, Yurbuds are designed to transform your athletic experience.
Patented Twist Lock technology
Twist Lock your Yurbuds into place and they'll stay in your ear as you work out.
Ultra-soft comfort fit
Yurbuds are the first earphones ergonomically designed to fit the ear while avoiding sensitive pain points.
These earphones deliver deeper, richer sound with all types of music, in any environment. Yet they allow sufficient ambient noise, so you stay aware of your surroundings.
Go the distance
Whether training in the rain, on tough trails or in a hot gym, YurBuds your will continue to work as long as you do. Yurbuds sport earphones are essential equipment created to deliver exceptional performance under challenging conditions, so you can achieve and exceed your goals.
- Patented Twist Lock technology—stays in your ear while you work out
- Dry Mic 3-button control allows convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls—even in the rain
- Medical-grade silicone enhancers provide ultra-soft comfort that won't hurt even during extended use
- Durable, sweat-proof and water-resistant construction delivers reliable performance under all conditions
- Angled plug for durable strain relief on wire
- Integrated ergonomics and acoustics achieve an uncompromised clarity with deep base while keeping you aware of your surroundings
Did you notice?Reigning Ironman World Champions, Chris "Macca" McCormack and Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae both train enthusiastically with Yurbuds.
Apple Recommends ForDesigned for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train hard and play hard with earphones; perfect for extended active use.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Inspire Pro Earphones with Dry Mic
- Soft, zippered carrying case
- Additional Enhancers to ensure personalised fit
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% (1 kHz)
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Ear Hook
- Height: 15 mm
- Width: 17 mm
- Length: 35 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10101
- UPC or EAN No.: 852530003033
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable & stay in place!
These earphones do not fall out and are very comfortable to wear, because you fit them to your ear. I wear 2 different sizes for These earphones do not fall out and are very comfortable to wear, because you fit them to your ear. I wear 2 different sizes for my ears. They stay in place and the sound clarity is the best. I like that you can hear clearly, but still be aware of traffic sounds when running outside. …
- Written by KRISTEN S from Saint Louis
115 of 126 people found this useful
Best Earphones for Working Out!!!
These earphones are undoubtedly the best for working out (running, biking, etc.). They never fall out and are extremely comfortab These earphones are undoubtedly the best for working out (running, biking, etc.). They never fall out and are extremely comfortable. The sound quality is great (because of the tight fit to the earlobe, the volume does not need to be as loud to achieve the same sound quality as other earphones). For the price, these earphones cannot be beat. …
- Written by Paul F from Chicago
114 of 124 people found this useful
Best for Workout or Just Relaxing
I've never been one to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a pair of headphones, but I decided that maybe investing the extra 30-40 I've never been one to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a pair of headphones, but I decided that maybe investing the extra 30-40 may get me a pair of headphones to last more than just a month. Right out of the box, these headphones have great sound quality, and they are, by far, the most comfortable in ear headphones I've ever owned. I find myself opting to listen to my music through these over my external speakers quite a bit these days.
For working out, they're sweat resistant (so far) which has always been a problem with the default iPhone mic/headphones for me, the sound quality for calls is great. The rubber casing on the buds also gives the headphones great insulation against external noise without sacrificing any sound quality. Finally, the product's claims are completely true: I do a lot of running and core exercise which can involve a lot of twisting, rapid movement, etc. and these headphones stay in throughout. It was always a source of aggravation if something would catch my chord at the wrong time and pull the headphones out of my ear, but these stay in and are comfortable to boot. Well worth the money, if anything happens to my current pair, they're going to get REPLACED, not changed. …
- Written by Yennaedo B from HERMOSA BEACH
112 of 121 people found this useful
Second pair failure
I have purchased two pairs of these and in both pairs the right ear has failed. They are great for the 6 months that work but I wi I have purchased two pairs of these and in both pairs the right ear has failed. They are great for the 6 months that work but I will never buy another pair. …
- Written by Daniel R from Warrenton
1 of 1 people found this useful
I have never had success with earphones... the ones that went deep into the ear canal would always fall out, the ones that rested I have never had success with earphones... the ones that went deep into the ear canal would always fall out, the ones that rested in the ear would fall out; however, yurbuds have been the ONLY earphones to have solved this problem. I couldn't be happier with this product and will be a loyal customer in the future. …
- Written by Karen H from Harrisburg
1 of 1 people found this useful
I don't recommend this product
I purchased these headphones. they sit in your ear very well. they are a nice weight for working out. However you CANNOT get th I purchased these headphones. they sit in your ear very well. they are a nice weight for working out. However you CANNOT get them wet...as in sweaty. Ironman should remove their name from them. I had them replaced once- and they were very cool about it and sent me new ones quickly. I wish they worked but the whole point is to be able to work out with them. sorry for the bad news. …
- Written by Stephen D from Grand Rapids
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the yurbuds 3 button control dry mic work with an android phone (Htc TB)
- Asked by Jose D from San Diego
While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones and devices, Yurbuds Inspire Talk is fully compatible with all Android phones as well as other platforms. …
- Answered by Jenna B from Saint Louis
is the mic part bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Jesse W from Merced
I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just wish the cable between the headphone and the mic were a bit shorter.
I love these headphones for running, the best, they really don't fall out! …
- Answered by Sebastian L from Hurlburt Field
Are these sweatproof?
- Asked by Jivelle K from Bethesda
Yes, Yurbuds are made for your workout. The dry-mic continues to work even when you work up a sweat Yes, Yurbuds are made for your workout. The dry-mic continues to work even when you work up a sweat, and the earphones even come with a helpful clip to keep them from bouncing around while you run or work out. And of course, if these stop working under normal conditions for any reason, Yurbuds will replace them for free under a lifetime warranty. …
- Answered by Jenna B from Saint Louis
are they compatible with iphone 5? staff in store said they were...but not according to web info...
- Asked by Georgia S from Melbourne
Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have confirmed it is compatible with iPhone 5... Based on this I'm about to place an order. …
- Answered by Richard C
does this earphones have a decent bass ???
- Asked by Sakthivignesh K from Tiruppur
does the 3 button control forward and reverse tracks
- Asked by Stephen E from Chesterfield