Incase's Origami Workstation has a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Height : 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Width : 12.52 in./31.8 cm
- Weight : 12 oz./340.2 g
- Length : 1.1 in./2.8 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450116167
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Keyboard sold separately.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect iPad companion!
I usually carry my iPad 2 and MacBook Air for work throughout the day but in most cases, all I really need is my iPad. The times w hen I really need to do some serious typing is when I find myself using my Air instead, rather than the virtual keyboard on my iPad. Since I had an Apple BT keyboard already, I had hoped for a good way tp carry it in my bag without damaging the keys and found the Origami Workstation. All I can say is WOW! It holds my iPad at a perfect angle in either portrait or landscape and the bigger surprise is how sturdy it is. Now, I am just carrying my iPad and keyboard most days and even though the Air is tiny and light, eliminating a few unnecessary pounds from my bag is a welcome plus. I can bang out Pages documents all day working this way and it's totally because of the Origami. Probably the best iPad accessory I have ever bought. …
- Written by TERRY J from Daytona Beach
388 of 418 people found this useful
Great case and stand...
I usually pull out the keyboard when I do emails or online research. This case provides the perfect angle and is very sturdy so I can use this in bed or on the couch (does not need to be on a solid surface). I can also keep the protective back and magnetic cover on my iPad when using the keyboard case. Plus, it also provides great protection for the keyboard when transporting. …
- Written by Cathy H from Austin
234 of 260 people found this useful
Nice accessory for my iPad
It works perfectly with my iPad2. Very sturdy and it is a good protection cover for my keyboard. It is not made to transport the i Pad in, just for the keyboard. …
- Written by Michael S from Farmington
219 of 237 people found this useful
This is fine as a keyboard cover, but offers minimal protection when travelling and fails to prevent keystrokes and pressure being place on bottom row of keys. Sold to me in store as a keyboard protector. Very disappointed that it has not been better engineered. If you are looking to protect your keyboard when travelling I do not recommend this product. …
- Written by Philip L from Thruxton
1 of 2 people found this useful
Simple, elegant, functional design
Delighted to see this now being sold at the Apple store. After trying and returning another brand iPad case that incorporated a mi ni keyboard (the keyboard was too small to be useful) I purchased this two years ago. Though I don't use it all the time, it is a great accessory that I recommend highly. For the reviewer who panned it as poor design, if you turn it off when carrying it around, you will never have accidental keystrokes.
I have a wifi only iPad; I've even used this stand & keyboard with my iPhone. …
- Written by JULIE W from SACRAMENTO
4 of 4 people found this useful
Purchased this with iPad and keyboard to replace my old laptop and it's absolutely brilliant. Highly recommended!
- Written by Richard N from Maidstone
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Answered by Katherine J from Adelaide
- Asked by Susan B from Sherrills Ford
Yes it does and well.
- Answered by Michael T from Warren
- Asked by Chrissy G
No answers yet
- Asked by Charlene M B from Apex
Yes. There is a clip/ledge for the keyboard/iPad to engage. You don't need the keyboard to rest the iPad against …
- Answered by Timothy C H from London
This is a case for the Apple Wireless Keyboard, for use with any iPad. It does NOT include a keyboar d. Assuming that you already have the Apple Wireless Keyboard, this case works well as a stand for any iPad, including the Mini. …
- Answered by Norberto Antonio L from Toronto
- Asked by Linda M from Etobicoke
Yes it does - there's plenty of room around the iPad where it sits in this. Works with iPad Mini rig ht up to iPad in OtterBox! …
- Answered by Michael T from Warren