The Jabra EASYGO Bluetooth Headset delivers all the amazing advantages of hands-free calls as well as impressive value. The functionality is simplicity itself, and installation is a breeze. EASYGO is stylish, yet discreet, and its lightweight shape makes it a joy to wear.
Thanks to HD Voice technology you get crystal-clear sound. In addition, the automatic volume control keeps volume constant even when you move between quiet and noisy environments. There's also the convenience of Voice Guidance, which tells you when the headset is paired with your phone and if it's time for a recharge. You can even pair the Jabra EASYGO with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- Affordable, easy-to-use hands-free headset
- Two wearing styles—with an earhook or with an eargel
- Voice Guidance simulates speech to let you know the battery level and whether the headset is connected to a mobile phone
- HD Voice provides crystal-clear conversations
- A2DP lets you stream music, internet radio or GPS directions from iPhone to headset
- Multiuse allows connection to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Auto-pairing and auto volume control that adjusts to noisy or quiet environments
Did you notice?The HD Voice and automatic volume control make sure you can hear conversations clearly at work, on-foot, or in the car.
Apple Recommends ForFirst-time Bluetooth users who want the convenience of hands-free conversations with their iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra EASYGO Bluetooth Headset
- Two earhooks
- Two eargels (s/l)
- Micro USB charging cable
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Stand By Time: 8 days
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-92100000-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055018350
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I have a hard time finding a headset that fits comfortably and stays in my ear while i drive and wear sunglasses/glasses. my boyfr I have a hard time finding a headset that fits comfortably and stays in my ear while i drive and wear sunglasses/glasses. my boyfriend surprised me with this and i love it!! it sounds really good and the volume is really loud, unlike my old one that i had to still hold it to my ear to hear. i really like this headset & would recommend it to anyone. only con is that the charger it came with has a really short wire but it charged fully really quick! …
- Written by Christina P from Clifton
105 of 112 people found this useful
Very nice and confortable. Recommended.
- Written by Thiago P from Orlando
46 of 60 people found this useful
Outstanding value considering you can stream media @ this price point!
- Written by Hommel L from Evanston
25 of 27 people found this useful
I needed an entry-level BT headset, and this is perfect. Mind-numbingly easy to set up, streams all my audio content and the sound I needed an entry-level BT headset, and this is perfect. Mind-numbingly easy to set up, streams all my audio content and the sound quality during calls is great. Only gripe would be the ridiculously short charging cable, but fortunately the connector is the same as for my Kindle which has a much longer charging lead - so I'll use that one at home and the supplied charger at work. Perfect! …
- Written by Richard T from Camperdown
4 of 4 people found this useful
great value!!! iphone 5
just bought one and it works right out the package, tesedt it with windows rolled down and put my hand over mouth piece and it w just bought one and it works right out the package, tesedt it with windows rolled down and put my hand over mouth piece and it worked fine blocked the wind . the cool thing about it my mp3s plays through it and when at work i dont have to have 1 earbud in and the cord in my way at times and of course the music pauses to take an incoming call …
- Written by Tony R from Phoenix
16 of 16 people found this useful
it is nice
i could easily connect it ana use it for phone calls but i still have problem in getting all other sounds on the headset like list i could easily connect it ana use it for phone calls but i still have problem in getting all other sounds on the headset like listening to music, it keeps running on the phone speakers eventhough the headset is connected, i'ld like to get all sounds on the set while connected specially the notifications sounds can anyone help, my device is 4s with ios 5.1.1 …
- Written by Ahmed H from Nasr city
15 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would this work with the New Ipad (Ipad 3)?
- Asked by Caroline H from Goolwa North
No answers yet
How clear is it around noise?
- Asked by Lisa Z from Germantown
you will be able to hear fine ,but as i did with windows rolled down put my hand between mouth piece you will be able to hear fine ,but as i did with windows rolled down put my hand between mouth piece and wind and was told i was clear in speech …
- Answered by Tony R from Phoenix
Is the Easygo compatible with the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Richard L from Payson
It's worked for me so far. Haven't tried using it to work with Siri yet. But for calls? Yep, works f It's worked for me so far. Haven't tried using it to work with Siri yet. But for calls? Yep, works fine for me. …
- Answered by Jeff K from Willowdale
is this product compatable with the iphone 4s
- Asked by Donna M
The JABRA Easygo is not always compatible with IPhone 4S - Although the guidance voice will tell you The JABRA Easygo is not always compatible with IPhone 4S - Although the guidance voice will tell you that the headset is "connected" to the IPhone 4S, calls are randomly and repeatedly transferred to speakerphone and/or muted and do not go through the headset. Repeated re-booting of the telephone and/headset is the only temporary (and frustrating) remedy to re-pair the devices. Very unhappy experience. …
- Answered by Jay M from Bethes