The Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing device coverage, scratch protection and direct access to all iPhone 4 features. It's an ideal choice for iPhone 4 users who want a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hardshell construction
- Four-corner coverage
- Direct access to all device features
- Stand included for upright viewing of iPhone 4 widescreen
Did you notice?You get a viewing stand for convenient upright viewing of your iPhone 4 widescreen.
Apple Recommends ForMinimal, lightweight protection for your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case
- Viewing stand
- Height : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Width : 2.375 in./6.03 cm
- Weight : 0.4 oz./11.34 g
- Mfr. Part Number : CL59594
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450114774
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Best of all the clear cases!
I wanted a clear case to show off the elegant and minimal design of the iPhone. I tried a few cases of different prices and althou gh they looked basically the same they all got scratched badly after a few weeks. The Incase case was a little more expensive but it is still scratch free and crystal clear after 5 months! And it comes with a handy stand, excellent for me as I watch movies all the time when I travel. It has smart design features such as a black ring around the camera hole to reduce flare from the flash, and a slightly raised lip around the sides which protects the screen if you place it face down. I wish now that I had bought the Incase first and not wasted money on cases made of inferior quality plastic. It also fits in the universal dock with the case on if you use the iPod classic adapter, bonus! Highly recommended, even my missus agrees as she converted to the Incase from the Belkin which scratched within a week. …
- Written by Damon H from Watford
127 of 145 people found this useful
One hit wonder
I got this case free with my phone, and I've liked incase products in the past. If you don't want to distort the sleek look of you r iphone, than this case is good for that. But it doesn't wrap around the corners/edges very well, which is where your phone takes a lot of the beating. I've dropped my phone a couple of times and somehow it seems to have ended up hitting the corners every time. The case has cracked and chipped in those places and no longer offers good protection. For the money, I would get something that isn't a 'hard' material, so that the case will last as long as your phone and not just be useless after 1 drop. Not the greatest protection or price, that's why I gave it three. …
- Written by Damian O from Omaha
89 of 104 people found this useful
Pretty Good Case
This case really is only for if you want Minimal protection as it does not protect the top nor bottom of the phone-except for the corners. It has pretty good grip on it and it's cool because you can see the back of the phone. I dropped the case twice indoors on wooden floor and it now has two cracks in it-At least the case got the hit and not the actual phone. You have to be more careful with this case then many other cases. …
- Written by Dakota K from Honolulu
84 of 107 people found this useful
Wish I would've read the reviews
Ditto on all the 1 star reviews. Loved the way it looked but cracked and broke within the first 30 days and I never drop my phone - just being tossed around in my purse. We'll, looks aren't everything - DO NOT buy this case! …
- Written by Kathryn T from Cottonwood Heights
2 of 2 people found this useful
I love this case but its a piece of garbage
I've been through 4 now and just keep on buying them because I hate all the other ones. This will break after about 3 month around the corners and will also start peeling. Mine barely has any finish on it and is missing a corner right now. It's saved my phone though and it looks great!
Where is the iPhone 5 version? I'm ready to waste another 40$ …
- Written by Shane L from Toronto
11 of 12 people found this useful
short life span
similar to other reviewers my case has also broken around the volume controls after only a few months of careful use. I can only t hink that this area catches when being placed in pockets or bags. Not the best cover i am sorry to say. Very nice fit and looks good otherwise but I will not be purchasing a replacement. …
- Written by Simon H from Bristol
12 of 13 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you dock the iphone on a speaker system with this case on? I had to always remove my old cover to dock the iphone and it was such a pain!
- Asked by Angela C from Bothell
fits perfectly when i dock it with my jbl speaker iPod dock. No problems there.
- Answered by Richard F from Los Angeles
- Asked by Katherine F from Buena Park
The smoked case has grip (soft touch rubber feel) and the clear one is slick.
- Answered by Mark H from Ammon
- Asked by Nancyanne Z from Beecher
You will need to purchase your own protector. The great thing about this case is it doesn't overlap on the screen so you can have a screen protector go right to the edge without fear of it peeling up because of the case. …
- Answered by Mark H from Ammon
Does this case offer any protection for the screen? Example: if I lay my phone face down does the screen touch the surface?
- Asked by Lee S from Rogers
Yes, but very slightly. I would guess about 1 mm.
- Answered by Sauli P from Chanhassen
- Asked by Harvey G from Old Bethpage
obviosly not??? look in the reviews
- Answered by Barbara S from Oakville