Acme Made's Skinny Sleeve for the MacBook Air uses a unique stretch-stitch seam to allow for ultra-thin fully padded protection. There's also a sewn-in guard on both sides. The stylish elastic band ensures that your MacBook Air stays securely inside the sleeve.
- Ultra-thin design won't add bulk to your bag
- Stylish elastic band secures the MacBook Air within the sleeve
- Unique StretchShell neoprene is both water and stain resistant
- Sewn-in reinforcement on both front and back sides to guard against scratches and impact
Did you notice?Special StretchShell neoprene resists both water and stains.
Apple Recommends ForKeep your MacBook Air secure and protected on its own or inside another bag.
What's in the Box?
- Acme Made Skinny Sleeve for MacBook Air
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Neoprene
- Height: 9.76 in./24.8 cm
- Width: 0.4 in./0.9 cm
- Weight: 0.65 lb./0.29 kg
- Length: 13.2 in./33.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: AM00918
- UPC or EAN No.: 056035366369
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
I am always carrying my macbook air around in another bag. I have been looking for something that is really thin and doesn't add I am always carrying my macbook air around in another bag. I have been looking for something that is really thin and doesn't add too much bulk. This sleeve is perfect for my needs. The material feels really nice too! …
- Written by Joel B from Great Falls
48 of 49 people found this useful
Perfect Case for the MacBook Air
I bought the MacBook Air because it was thin, light and sexy. After I looked at all the other cases, they were all huge and bulky I bought the MacBook Air because it was thin, light and sexy. After I looked at all the other cases, they were all huge and bulky and didn't match the "design goal" of the MacBook case.
The skinny sleeve is perfect as it provides the light, thin protection from scratches or drops while keeping the sexiness of the MacBook air.
I only carry my MacBook in this case when going to meeting and people are always surprised when I slide this out. It's just like the first Air ads when the slide it into the envelope - only this envelope is thin, black and well designed. …
- Written by Stuart N from Natick
43 of 45 people found this useful
Got this after looking at loads of alternatives. It fits snuggly round the Mac Air and slides into my messenger bag comfortably al Got this after looking at loads of alternatives. It fits snuggly round the Mac Air and slides into my messenger bag comfortably alongside my iPad. It's sufficiently padded to give you that reassurance that it can withstand some knocks and bumps and keeps the Air from getting scratched. The strap is a nice feature to keep it secure and is also stitched to the bottom of the case, so won't get lost. Really pleased with it. …
- Written by Mike G from FALKIRK
36 of 37 people found this useful
I bought this particular sleeve to keep the macbook air as thin as possible. The keep the hole idea of air!
The sleeves takes th I bought this particular sleeve to keep the macbook air as thin as possible. The keep the hole idea of air!
The sleeves takes the everyday bumps. Denmark …
- Written by Knud K from Hvalsø
The sleeve is light, the quality is good. Fit my macbook air nicely. highly recommend it!
- Written by CIT SOON P from Singapore
Brought this from my local Apple Store, loved it since first use. My MacBook Air slides inside perfectly and theres no chance of i Brought this from my local Apple Store, loved it since first use. My MacBook Air slides inside perfectly and theres no chance of it falling out. The elastic strap isn't really needed but adds a nice look to the case.
If you like it, buy it! You won't be disappointed. …
- Written by Paul W from Hemel Hempstead
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit my mba that comes with case?
- Asked by Mingde Z
No answers yet
will this work with the retina 13" mbp?
- Asked by Lee B
Yes it does, it fits easily on mine.
- Answered by Matthew F
does this work for the 2013 macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Howard S from New York
Fits like a glove on mine...
- Answered by Jonathan H
What does this weigh?
- Asked by Bruce M from Iowa City
According to the specs above... 0.65 pounds.
- Answered by Jesse B from Fruitvale
Does this have a zipper?
- Asked by Michael A from New York
No zipper, magnets or flaps. The strap holds it in it's secure space.
- Answered by Tad A K from Monterey Park
would this case also work for a macbook pro 13 inch?
- Asked by Alex S from Maspeth
Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and wo Absolutely not. This case is specifically designed for the thinner profile of the MacBook Air and would not accommodate a MacBook Pro. Acme does offer a version specifically for the MacBook Pro, though - you should look at those. …
- Answered by Marianne S from Haverhill