The stylish Zero Stand elevates your MacBook or MacBook Pro to provide an optimal viewing angle while also freeing desk space for accessories such as a keyboard or external hard drive.
- Rubber grip keeps laptop in place
- Open design improves airflow
- Clutter-free cable management
- Easy to assemble
Did you notice?The large open base improves airflow and the rubber pads ensure maximum stability.
Apple Recommends ForRaise your MacBook or MacBook Pro to an optimal viewing level for maximum comfort during everyday use.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Zero Stand for MacBook Pro
- Mfr. Part Number: F5L083eb
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868817360
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Overpriced, but a good product
Okay, I think paying $60 for a stand I don't really need to be annoying, but I'll be darned if this product didn't literally pull Okay, I think paying $60 for a stand I don't really need to be annoying, but I'll be darned if this product didn't literally pull me back to the Apple store to buy it. Built to hold the MacBook Pro screen at exactly the same height as an Apple LED Cinema Display, it allows me to have a dual screen setup that doesn't cause me to tilt my head constantly. Is that worth $60? Probably not. But I really, really like it.
Also, the design of the stand allows the bottom of the laptop to vent and remain cooler, which is a huge plus. …
- Written by Steve K from Sherman Oaks
147 of 162 people found this useful
does a great job, but theres a caveat..
great product for me, but you might hate it. let me list the pros/cons why
1. perfect height/angle for my desk and pr great product for me, but you might hate it. let me list the pros/cons why
1. perfect height/angle for my desk and probably for most peoples desks. seriously, i love using my mbp even more now.
2. keeps laptop cooler, obviously
3. while it doesnt look as nice as the bookarc, at least you can use dual monitors with it. big pro here
1. serious typing cant be done without an external keyboard, it is just too wobbly for typing on just the mpb.
probably the best stand if you have external keyboard/trackpad, stay far away if you don't have or want to use them. …
- Written by Jorge T from Fresno
141 of 165 people found this useful
Just get an mStand instead...
The flat shelf surface causes the laptop to still occupy as much of your desk as if it were not on a stand at all. The corners of The flat shelf surface causes the laptop to still occupy as much of your desk as if it were not on a stand at all. The corners of your laptop will be uncomfortably close to you if the stand is placed next to a Cinema Display and you have the screens aligned. The flimsy two-piece-plus-plastic-shim construction means this stand wobbles up and down with the slightest effort. The Rain Design mStand solves these problems with its angled shelf and incredibly solid single-piece plate aluminum construction. Only consider this stand if for some reason you absolutely require the ability to disassemble it for more compact storage. …
- Written by Ken N from San Francisco
146 of 178 people found this useful
Had this one for a while...no issues, works great!
- Written by Leonardo K from Sydney
I looked at and tried out a number of stands for my MBP and this is my favorite. Its the perfect height, looks nice and definitel I looked at and tried out a number of stands for my MBP and this is my favorite. Its the perfect height, looks nice and definitely helps the laptop stay cooler. There is some overhang between edge of the laptop support and the front edge of the base so you can push your keyboard back a little further or keep the laptop closer. It is not stable enough to type on the MBP with, you'll definitely need to use an external keyboard. It's a little bit on the expensive side but it's only 3 pieces and I like the way it looks. I would absolutely recommend this. …
- Written by Kevin S from SALT LAKE CITY
1 of 1 people found this useful
The best stand I ever had!!!!!
bought this belkin stand a couple days ago, and haven't stopped using it yet. The best stand. The stand has a lot of support towar bought this belkin stand a couple days ago, and haven't stopped using it yet. The best stand. The stand has a lot of support towards your macbook. Totally enjoy it. literally best bang for your buck!!!!! …
- Written by Bryce Y from Clementon
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can this also be used with a Macbook Air?
- Asked by Phil W from Vancouver
Yes. I am currently using this stand with my 13" MacBook Air and it is fine. It might work better th Yes. I am currently using this stand with my 13" MacBook Air and it is fine. It might work better than the MacBook Pro because it slighter so it is not as wobbly. It does not matter if it is flat or not. …
- Answered by Richie R from Richmond Hill
How tall is the stand?
- Asked by Cynthia E from Castle Rock
This stand will raise your display by 4.25".
- Answered by Arlo L from Portland
Is this stand suitable for a MacBook Pro 15? How high does the laptop sit? And what wireless keyboard is best used with it?
- Asked by V H from Canberra
it should support it, its made for all models and i would use the apple wireless keyboard. also ive it should support it, its made for all models and i would use the apple wireless keyboard. also ive read that the top of your screen will be as tall as an apple cinema display or and imac. hope this helps (: …
- Answered by Corbin F from Kapolei
would this work for a light weight monitor?
- Asked by Corbin F from Kapolei