OverviewThe stylish Zero Stand elevates your MacBook or MacBook Pro to provide an optimal viewing angle while also freeing desk space for accessories such as a keyboard or external hard drive.
- Rubber grip keeps laptop in place
- Open design improves airflow
- Clutter-free cable management
- Easy to assemble
Did you notice?The large open base improves airflow and the rubber pads ensure maximum stability.
Apple Recommends ForRaise your MacBook or MacBook Pro to an optimal viewing level for maximum comfort during everyday use.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Zero Stand for MacBook Pro
- Mfr. Part Number : F5L083eb
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868817360
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Overpriced, but a good product
Okay, I think paying $60 for a stand I don't really need to be annoying, but I'll be darned if this product didn't literally pull me back to the Apple store to buy it. Built to hold the MacBook Pro screen at exactly the same height as an Apple LED Cinema Display, it allows me to have a dual screen setup that doesn't cause me to tilt my head constantly. Is that worth $60? Probably not. But I really, really like it.
Also, the design of the stand allows the bottom of the laptop to vent and remain cooler, which is a huge plus. …
- Written by Steve K from Sherman Oaks
103 of 113 people found this useful
does a great job, but theres a caveat..
great product for me, but you might hate it. let me list the pros/cons why
1. perfect height/angle for my desk and pr obably for most peoples desks. seriously, i love using my mbp even more now.
2. keeps laptop cooler, obviously
3. while it doesnt look as nice as the bookarc, at least you can use dual monitors with it. big pro here
1. serious typing cant be done without an external keyboard, it is just too wobbly for typing on just the mpb.
probably the best stand if you have external keyboard/trackpad, stay far away if you don't have or want to use them. …
- Written by Jorge T from Fresno
101 of 117 people found this useful
Just get an mStand instead...
The flat shelf surface causes the laptop to still occupy as much of your desk as if it were not on a stand at all. The corners of your laptop will be uncomfortably close to you if the stand is placed next to a Cinema Display and you have the screens aligned. The flimsy two-piece-plus-plastic-shim construction means this stand wobbles up and down with the slightest effort. The Rain Design mStand solves these problems with its angled shelf and incredibly solid single-piece plate aluminum construction. Only consider this stand if for some reason you absolutely require the ability to disassemble it for more compact storage. …
- Written by Ken N from San Francisco
101 of 122 people found this useful
The best option for my setup.
Most laptop stands raise the display by 6-7", and that was too high for me. This stand only raises the display by 4.25", which is perfect.
Some people have mentioned the stand is too wobbly to type on ... that's true, but I don't know why you'd want to type on your laptop when it's raised several inches off your desk. This is designed to be used with an external keyboard.
The stand looks nice and matches my MacBook Pro's finish, although with the laptop on the stand you barely see the stand at all. One note is that the stand seems to place the laptop at more of an angle in the photos, but the laptop actually sits almost flat. This might be a design update, because earlier reviews mentioned the laptop slipping off. I don't know how that could happen with the stand I received. …
- Written by Arlo L from Portland
1 of 1 people found this useful
My MacBook Pro Slips Off
Am I missing something? This stand doesn't work. I have the 15" MacBook Pro and a stand alone keyboard that I use to type on, so I have no issues with wobble. My issue is that my machine slips off of the stand!
The rubber grip is not much of a grip at all—it's actually kind of slick. The laptop sits on it fine for several days, then, out of the blue, it will come sliding off and crash down onto my desk. NOT COOL!
I've resorted to wrapping packing tape around the top of the stand to give it a better grip and that works—for awhile.
I do not recommend this product. …
- Written by Philip U from Berkeley
12 of 20 people found this useful
Rather primitive but very efficient space saver, you just hide your external hard drive or super drive under your Mac
- Written by Andrey P from GLEN WAVERLEY
16 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this stand suitable for a MacBook Pro 15? How high does the laptop sit? And what wireless keyboard is best used with it?
- Asked by V H from Canberra
it should support it, its made for all models and i would use the apple wireless keyboard. also ive read that the top of your screen will be as tall as an apple cinema display or and imac. hope this helps (: …
- Answered by Corbin F from Kapolei
- Asked by Phil W from Vancouver
Yes. I am currently using this stand with my 13" MacBook Air and it is fine. It might work better th an the MacBook Pro because it slighter so it is not as wobbly. It does not matter if it is flat or not. …
- Answered by Richie R from Richmond Hill