Elevator holds your portable computer safely and securely at just the right height to match external monitors - and to save your aching neck. It conforms to health and safety standards that call for the top of your screen to be level with your eyes and for your screen to be at least an arm's-length distance from where you're sitting. So it's safer and more comfortable to use your notebook all day long.
A smart addition to your desktop
The Griffin Elevator Notebook Stand looks smart and what's more, it prevents your notebook from over-heating, with 360 degrees of air circulation. A useful accessory for any portable computer.
- Elevates notebook screen to the ideal height while providing valuable desktop real estate for your keyboard and mouse
- Keeps notebook cool with 360 degrees of air circulation
- Fits any size portable computer, whether Mac or PC
Did you notice?The sturdy brushed aluminum and minimal design go great with any desk decor.
Apple Recommends ForLift your MacBook or MacBook Pro to a comfortable viewing height and make more efficient use of desktop space.
What's in the Box?
- Griffin Elevator Notebook Stand
- Mfr. Part Number : GC16034
- UPC or EAN No. : 085387304385
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- MacBook Pro not included.
Ratings & Reviews
RE: Danger Review
The person that posted the review and stated that the laptop could slide off did not put it together properly. It comes with two c lear pieces of plastic that must be attached to the stand. These snap on and secure the laptop from any sliding.
Overall this is a good product that certainly does the job well. …
- Written by Michael B from New Albany
100 of 106 people found this useful
Very Functional Stand for Macbook
I purchased this stand to elevate my Macbook Pro in case of coffee spills. Now only the keyboard gets drowned if I'm having a bad day! The grip strips hold it in place and the overall design feels very sturdy. It also does not restrict access to ports or dvd drive.
Functional and worth the money in my opinion. …
- Written by David W from Balmedie
100 of 112 people found this useful
Just got it last week
I just got the Griffin Elevator Laptop Stand last week. It works great so far. I wanted to use this when I did DJ work, and so f ar so good. It does come with the little ends that keep the laptop from sliding off the two forks. I love the build quality. …
- Written by Kenneth K from Chicago
71 of 74 people found this useful
Simple and functional. Does what it is meant to do. I have been using this for months.
- Written by Jie Z from Wollognong
I have has this several months now, its great! Durable as well.
Gives you space underneath to store stuff. I use it to put my iOmega Mac External Drive. …
- Written by Merlin H from Oxford
2 of 2 people found this useful
Why it's the best for traveling
It disassembles nicely to pack in suitcases etc. in a variety of ways.
I have traveled with it for years and it's my favorite and yes I use a wireless keyboard so ergonomically it's wonderful, too. …
- Written by Paul M from O Fallon
21 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Alexander G
It's in a couple pieces for easy transport. Probably one of the best stands I've ever used.
- Answered by Jeff L from Slatersville
- Answered by Greg D from Fleming
Does it come with the new plastic tips that go on the ends where the laptop sits so it won't slide down?
- Asked by Antonio R from La Porte
yes of course it comes with it, whoever said it didn't probably didn't see it in the package coz it' s clear plastic in a clear plastic container; if u don't look closely, u may miss it and throw it away on accident. …
- Answered by Rikki C from Honolulu