OverviewPower Support's revolutionary anti-glare film uses patented static-cling adhesive technology, making the film easy to apply and leaving no residue if the film is removed.
- New HD film is compatible with retina display
- Resists glare, fingerprints and smudges
- Added protection from scratches, dirt and dust
- Advanced static-cling adhesion
- No sticky residue if removed
- Pre-installation film included for easier installation
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing and packaging
Did you notice?The static-cling adhesive used on Power Support film means no sticky residue on your iPhone 4 if you remove the film.
Apple Recommends ForReducing glare from sunlight and interior lighting while using your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Two Power Support precision cut HD anti-glare screen films
- One pre-installation film
- Width : 4.25 in (10.8 cm)
- Mfr. Part Number : PHK-02
- UPC or EAN No. : 854616007096
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
As good as it gets... for an Anti-glare film
I bought this film about 2 weeks ago. Before, I had the Crystal screen.
-No finger prints/smudges!
-no constant cleaning up to the screen
-no glare (duh)
-perfect fit.. literately perfect!
-slighlty darker screen
-not as sharp looking as the crystal film (the retina screen would complain, if it could... at least for a day) I got over quickly. Now I love it!!
If you care about sumdges and oil and don't want to carry a microfiber cloth everywhere everytime - as I used to - BUY IT ;) …
- Written by Mario C from Oakland
743 of 863 people found this useful
A Must Have
I've used Power Support's film set to protect my iPhone, iPhone 3G, and now iPhone 4. The antiglare film feels better than the mul ti-touch glass, and ensures an extra layer of protection for your phone. I can't tell you how many times this film has taken the brunt of scratches, and how easy it is to install a new film to keep my iPhone perfect!
I'm glad it's finally for sale on the apple store.
Note: it takes about 15 minutes for a perfect installation, but it's worth it. Clean your phone with a solution like iKlear, and a lint-free cloth. Go to the bathroom and turn on the sink and show so it's steamy - it will keep the dust in the bathroom down. Use the pre-install film to pick up any bits of dust on your screen, then place the film on your phone, starting from the top and working your way down. Have clear tape on hand to pick up any bits of dust that do happen to get stuck on the film or phone. …
- Written by Fred C from HIGHLAND
666 of 738 people found this useful
The screen protector is fine. The pre-installation film pretty much rocks. Unfortunately, if you enjoy the Retina display as much as I do, it's not worth it. The multi-touch isn't affected, but the display is not as crisp as I prefer. I took the film off within 12 hours. …
- Written by Casey S from Aurora
544 of 656 people found this useful
Best screen protector I have used
I have been using this screen protector since I received a replacement phone from Apple after a hardware malfunction a year ago. W hen I got the new phone I wanted to look after it, so bought this screen protector. I have since dropped my phone multiple times on to concrete, tiled floors, and once even had a heavy-based lamp fall straight on to my phone screen (all by accident!). Underneath the screen protector my phone looks like new, even after these accidents. I would recommend it to anyone. I have not noticed any significant decrease in screen quality, and that has remained the same throughout a year of usage.
One thing I would recommend is asking someone at the Apple store to fit the screen protector for you. I had mine fitted at the Regent Street store, and it has been perfect ever since. …
- Written by Sarah F from Shrewsbury
The best screen protector on the market
I have used this product time and again, from My iphone 2 to the current iPhone 5. It is, in my opinion, the best screen protector on the market; and when you follow the instructions on how to apply it, the protector will never come off or peel at the edges. For perfect results I always clean the screen and rub it down with a micro fibre cloth to ensure it is spotless, then I apply the dust remover which also removes finger marks and light smudges etc...and then I apply the protector, which will stick perfectly first time leaving no air bubbles. Occasionaly you may get the odd air bubble around the edges of the hole for the camera lens etc.. these are easily removed by using a credit card.
You get 2 protectors in the pack, but I only ever needed one for the time I had the phones which were all for 18 Months (you could give the spare to a friend). The protector is very robust and takes an age to scratch, I can't recommend it enough. My only gripe is that Power support are a bit slow in getting the latest protectors on the market when the new model of iPhone is released, but I guess this is due to the nature of Apple keeping things very tight.
To date I have purchasedI 5 sets of these for iPhone models 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S & 5 and all protectors were 100% reliable …
- Written by Andrew M from Edinburgh
4 of 6 people found this useful
Not the greatest
This protector is fairly nice, but not clear. The cutouts are not spaced perfectly, so lining it up on your phone will be difficu lt, especially if you have a white model. You will probably use both of the covers to get one to look good. …
- Written by Troy C from Bradley
7 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Shelly W from Little Rock
While it's possible that not all locations would install it for, some will, and some will offer with out you needing to ask. …
- Answered by Julien I from Moreno Valley
- Asked by Christine G from Spruce Head
Probably, but you wouldn't need the crystal back film for the iPhone 3G/S or earlier. Secondly, the film, front and back is made specifically for the iPhone4 which means that it has the camera holes and flash hole in all the right places which you don't need for the earlier iPhone versions. Best to buy the approrpriate version of antiglare film for the iPhone or iTouch. …
- Answered by Renee - John L from Livermore
- Asked by Laurie R from Schwenksville
yes - i goes one on mine now.
black iPhone 4s, 64GB.
its wonderful. /w
- Answered by Winston C from Berkeley
- Asked by Kimberly P from Lodi
- Answered by Samuel P from Houston
- Asked by Natalia B from Big Pine Key
Negative. It means the sun and bright objects will not reflect and hinder your ability to see what i s on screen. The viewing angles are not affected, ie. people will be able to see your screen when they look over your shoulder or from the side. …
- Answered by Gregory H from Mississauga
- Asked by Joe M
No, it is strictly for the iPhone 4/4S.
- Answered by Gordon P from Toronto