Will my iPhone fit in the wallet with a case on it? I don't have a really big Otterbox, but the case does add a little bit of bulk.
- Asked by Lori S from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my iPhone fit in the wallet with a case on it? I don't have a really big Otterbox, but the case does add a little bit of bulk.)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes, the iPhone5 will fit. I have a Speck Candyshell Grip case on my phone and it does fit. It's snug but it fits.
- Answered by Daniela E from Weston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Absolutely not. I have a super slim hard case on mine and it barely fits. I have to really apply pressure to get it to zip closed.
No way you're fitting an otterbox in this. I don't even think my slim rubber bumper case is getting into this.
I really don't consider this a phone case at all, just a designer clutch that's being marketed as a case.
If you want a clutch to fit your phone with a full protective case in it, go with a much larger clutch.
- Answered by Terah R from Dublin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
no, I have a very slim case and it doesn't fit, its really meant to be THE case for your phone
- Answered by Diane A from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I Have found that you can have a case on your iphone & still be able to put it in The Michael Kors cases. As I have an iPhone 5 & I have a case on mine & then have Michael Kors case for like a purse for it & for my bank card & I can fit that all in my case/purse no problem.
- Answered by Tracy D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will this fit with the otterbox defender case?
- Asked by Michael D from Effort
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit with the otterbox defender case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
will iphone 5 fit in this wallet with a Lifeproof case on it
- Asked by Sherry H from Caledonia
- Flag as inappropriate (will iphone 5 fit in this wallet with a Lifeproof case on it)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors Large Zip Wall…