What gps device can I use with my iPad mini and Navionics marine software?
- Asked by Paul S
- Flag as inappropriate (What gps device can I use with my iPad mini and Navionics marine software?)
1 Answer from the Community
Navionics Mobile regional charts for are bundled as separate apps (US&Canada, Caribbean, etc.) and downloadable from the App Store.
There doesn't seem to be a way to view Navionics Mobile charts on a Mac or PC. Similarly there doesn't seem to be a way to use Navionics Chartplotter charts on an iOS device.
Navionics' product site and their App Store descriptions artfully dodge these incompatibilities.
Still, syncing US&Canada routes, tracks, waypoints, markers, photos and videos, weather & tides locations data between iOS devices works well for me when both devices have an internet connection.
Hope this is useful.
- Answered by Quentin L from New Canaan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS
- Asked by David S from Chagrin Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (how do it tell if my iPad mini has GPS)
does an ipad mini have GPS?
- Asked by Jean N from Shepherdstown
- Flag as inappropriate (does an ipad mini have GPS?)