i have a dell laptop can everything in my laptop go into the ipad or do i have to start from scratch
2 Answers from the Community
You can transfer your DOC, PDF, PPT, XLS, and a few other files over to your iPad and view them, however you will need to get specific iOS productivity apps to be able to edit those documents. iWork is a very useful app and it can be set to export to the Microsoft formats. Program wise, you will need to start from scratch, as the iPad uses iOS and not Windows operating system.
- Answered by Juan C from Duarte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Nardia R from Lakes Entrance
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
would the iPad be sufficient for a lecture in university rather than a laptop, can you do everything a laptop can do on the iPad?
- Asked by Danielle P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (would the iPad be sufficient for a lecture in university rather than a laptop, can you do everything a laptop can do on the iPad?)
Can I use an Ipad like a laptop?
- Asked by Janet A from Chesapeake
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use an Ipad like a laptop?)