can you download ebooks on an ipad?
I have a kindle fire that stopped working, and I'm not sure if I want to replace it, or purchase a tablet. I like to read, and would like to be able to download books where ever I am.
- Asked by Lisa P from East Granby
- Flag as inappropriate (can you download ebooks on an ipad?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes you can! iBooks, a free app on the App Store, is made by Apple and offers a wide selection of books. If you get the iPad Air, or Mini, you can purchase the model with Cellular support. This way, you can download ebooks wherever you are, using Verizon, AT&T, or another carrier's network.
- Answered by William M from Newtown Square
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can get a free kindle app on amazon, And put all your books on your I pad. I have both kindle and nook apps on mine.
- Answered by Dorothy M from Exeter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, you need to load Overdrive from your public library then download any epub book (audio and text).
- Answered by Elaine L from Poinciana
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Chandra A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
What is the best free eBook download app to iPad mini?
- Asked by Belinda D from Greenville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best free eBook download app to iPad mini?)
Can I tranfer/download Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 e-books to iPad?
- Asked by Anthony G from Wollongong
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I tranfer/download Adobe Digital Editions 2.0 e-books to iPad?)