Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad or iPad mini
Twelve South's BookArc stand makes it easy to interact with iPad when it's not in your hands. Simply reach out and touch, swipe, or pinch the iPad's beautiful display to navigate and operate your iPad. A soft, silicone insert securely holds your iPad or iPad mini in either portrait or landscape mode, allowing you to use iPad just the way you want.
Convenience in every room
Set BookArc on the kitchen counter and swipe through a cookbook. Need to write a report with Pages? Pair with an Apple Wireless Keyboard to create a mini-workstation. Or even place it in your Home Theater, connect iPad, and watch your videos on your TV. Whether at home or in the office, BookArc is the perfect place to park your iPad.
- An ergonomic and elegant way to use your iPad or iPad mini hands-free
- Elevates iPad for easy access to ports for charging and syncing
- Sturdy stand lets you touch, swipe, or pinch the screen to operate your iPad
- Use iPad in landscape for viewing photos, movies, or online videos
- Pair with the Apple Wireless Keyboard to create an instant workstation
Did you notice?Holds your iPad even if it's in a Smart Cover or case.
Apple Recommends ForSecurely hold your iPad or iPad mini to watch movies, display photos, or use it on a desk or table.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South BookArc for iPad
- iPad silicone insert
- iPad mini silicone insert
- Height: 1.8 in./4.57 cm
- Width: 4 in./10.16 cm
- Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1301
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002726
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
A Stand That Works Great For Me
The stand works perfectly well for me. It allows me to place my iPad Mini between my keyboard and 27" display (which I drive with The stand works perfectly well for me. It allows me to place my iPad Mini between my keyboard and 27" display (which I drive with my MacBook Pro) giving me additional visual access to App-based information while I use my regular computer-based visual access to my work applications. A great use of desk real estate. I have the basic Apple cover on my mini and it fits just fine in the stand. …
- Written by Mac M from Tallahassee
If, like most people, you have a cover for your mini, this stand is useless (for the purposes of holding up your mini). Maybe I ca If, like most people, you have a cover for your mini, this stand is useless (for the purposes of holding up your mini). Maybe I can use it as a photo stand. …
- Written by John H from Portland
3 of 7 people found this useful
Received the TwelveSouth BookArc Stand yesterday and used it for my Ipad 2.
The stand does not hold the iPad securely in place Received the TwelveSouth BookArc Stand yesterday and used it for my Ipad 2.
The stand does not hold the iPad securely in place for a prolonged period, iPad keeps falling over. If I hadn't thrown out the box, I'd return it to the store …
- Written by Kellee-Ann H from Brooklyn
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use this stand with the iPad mini with retina display? I tried "chatting" but the answer was they didn't know because the manufacturer hadn't
- Asked by Karen K from Honolulu
Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work Since the iPad mini and iPad mini with retina display are the same dimensions then yes it will work with it. …
- Answered by William S from Riverview
Will the Twelve South BookArc Stand for iPad hold an iPad Air in a Lifelock Nuud case?
- Asked by Douglas B from Blue Bell
Will the iPad air fit this?
- Asked by Patricia H
The answer is most likely yes, but the smaller side bezels may cause the stand to impede a portion o The answer is most likely yes, but the smaller side bezels may cause the stand to impede a portion of the bottom viewing area in landscape mode. …
- Answered by David N from Roebuck
Can you use this stand with the apple cover on the I pad?
- Asked by James R from Huntley
Just 'chatted' with Apple on this and pictures appear to support this. I am ordering th YES! :)
Just 'chatted' with Apple on this and pictures appear to support this. I am ordering this particular stand as it looks to have the widest base and highest off the surface (in my case, mostly the kitchen).
Price, weight and the ability to run plugged are a factor for me too.
It will stay in the house so I don't care if it doesn't fold flat. …
- Answered by Jeffrey L from Wallingford
Can I place this stand in a car with a iPad on it?
- Asked by Heidi L from El Monte
I would say no. The stand is meant to be stationary on a desk or table. The iPad rests in it, but I would say no. The stand is meant to be stationary on a desk or table. The iPad rests in it, but is essentially held in by gravity. So in a car, it would likely slide out. …
- Answered by Stephen S from Goose Creek