The latest version of Microsoft's productivity software on the Macintosh platform, Office 2011 for Mac is more powerful and easier to use. It combines Microsoft Word for Mac, Microsoft PowerPoint® for Mac and Microsoft Excel® for Mac and lets you easily create high-impact documents and seamlessly share your ideas with others, whether they're on the Mac or Windows® platform.
Word for Mac 2011
Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit and share your work easily on the web. Create visually rich newsletters, brochures, documents and more in Publishing Layout view.
Instantly see styles applied in your document with Visual Styles. Work in Full Screen view to maximise space for reading and writing documents. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. View, edit, store and share documents online with the Word Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®. Share and co-author Word documents with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Excel for Mac 2011
Illuminate your financial picture with easy-to-analyse spreadsheets you can post online to view, edit, share or co-author with your family from virtually anywhere.
Clarify your data using Conditional Formatting with icons, data bars and colour scales. Spot trends with new Sparklines, small charts that fit in a single cell. Spend more time analyzing data and less time sifting through it with PivotTables. Organise, filter and format related data with Excel tables. Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks using Visual Basic. View, edit, store and share spreadsheets online with the Excel Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive. Share and co-author Excel spreadsheets with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience, and present online as effectively as in person.
Remove backgrounds or add colour filters to your photos right within PowerPoint. Move beyond the conference room and broadcast your presentations online. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. Rehearse, check your timing and take notes in Presenter View. View, edit, store and share Office documents online with the PowerPoint Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive. Share and co-author PowerPoint presentations with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
- With its newly reinvented user interface and wealth of templates, this suite of tools makes producing personal documents and student projects quick and easy.
Apple Recommends ForEveryday home use by everyone in the family; great for students at all levels.
What's in the Box?
- Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 (Full versions of Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Media DVD and activation product key code
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5GB of free hard-drive space; HFS+ formatted hard drive (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1GB of RAM
- Connection to a local network for installation
- 1280 x 800 or higher display resolution
- Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply), Certain online features require a Windows Live ID
- DVD drive or connection to a local network (if installing over a network)
- Mfr. Part Number: GZA-00278
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370485974
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- * Requires a Microsoft ID, Internet connection and supported browser. For 1 Mac only.
Ratings & Reviews
PowerPoint 2011 the key to a student's showmanship!
I was browsing for some Office suites at designertechsoftware.com until I found an Office for Mac 2011 where they sell it for $89. I was browsing for some Office suites at designertechsoftware.com until I found an Office for Mac 2011 where they sell it for $89.99.
I am very pleased! I'm so glad I got it and my favorite is PowerPoint 2011. This allows me to enhance my presentations in class. …
- Written by Roxanne S
20 of 31 people found this useful
Warning: This package does NOT contain the Outlook application.
- Written by Nick B from Perth
93 of 123 people found this useful
- Written by Salwa A from Johor
3 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do us require cd drive to install office for mac
- Asked by Rozita R
How many users per installer?
- Asked by Maribeth S from Cavite
This is written under the MANUFACTURER INFORMATION:
Note: * Requires a Micros This is written under the MANUFACTURER INFORMATION:
Note: * Requires a Microsoft ID, Internet connection and supported browser. For 1 Mac only."
Hope this answers your query :) …
- Answered by Kim C from Diliman, Quezon City
Can I use an app store gift card to purchase from the apple store
- Asked by John B from Endeavour Hills
No unfortunately not
- Answered by Damien B from Turners Beach
is the cd for ms office for mac shareable?
- Asked by Roxanne Gian R from Camiling
No, this is for one Mac only. You would need Office 365 Home (5 Macs or PCs1, plus 5 tablets). This No, this is for one Mac only. You would need Office 365 Home (5 Macs or PCs1, plus 5 tablets). This is an ongoing $99/year or $9.99 per month. Unfortunately Microsoft is getting away from purchasing the software to just install for a single price. Yearly subscriptions are making them a lot more money. …
- Answered by James R from Edmonton