The Belkin Anti-Glare Film assists you in avoiding damage without affecting the functionality of your iPhone 5 touchscreen. Strong yet thin and lightweight, the film provides excellent protection that will help keep your iPhone looking like new.
- Anti-glare screen overlay for iPhone
- Matte finish reduces harsh reflections
- Protects from scratches and scuffs
- Strong and lightweight
- Touchscreen functionality not affected
- Includes smoothing card to prevent creases
Did you notice?TrueClear technology is customised for the Retina display to ensure optimal screen visibility.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone screen without changing its appearance.
What's in the Box?
- Two Belkin Anti-Glare Films
- Cleaning wipe
- Smoothing card
- Dust removal film
- Mfr. Part Number : F8W241ww2-APL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868939789
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Have had this on my phone now since I purchased the Iphone 5 (October). So far, it has held up better than most other films I have had on my previous phones. Definitely superior quality than other screen protectors out there. I would highly recommend this product to other Iphone 5 users. Does not compromise the retina display. …
- Written by Giovanni G from Ornare
39 of 43 people found this useful
Better than older anti-glare protectors
Back when I got my 4S, I tried one of Power Support's anti-glare protectors and was rather put off by how much the matte texture c aused a strange magnification of certain pixels. I've heard one reviewer call it a "screen-door effect". You can get the idea by putting some small droplets of water on your screen (or any pixelated screen, actually). In short, it really detracted from the crispness of the Retina display.
Since then, I've been a die-hard of Power Support's "Crystal" screen protectors as they have given me fewer bubbles. Unfortunately, the Apple Store doesn't sell the Crystal for the iPhone 5; you have to choose between the Belkin Iris or the Power Support HD. I chose the Belkin on a whim.
The Iris comes as a bit of a multi-media experience. The package unfolds to reveal three panels with pouches, holding 1) the screen prep, 2) the protectors, and 3) the bubble-squeegie, with the steps clearly printed on the panels.
Overall, installation was easy. I had very few bubble/dust issues and, I'm please to find that the anti-glare finish is noticeably more Retina-friendly. It's still not as good as a crystal one, but it's better than the older 4/4S ones were. …
- Written by Joseph E from San Luis Obispo
40 of 48 people found this useful
Best anti-glare i've used
for those who say it creates bubbles, thats solely the user's error and not a fault on the product itself. if theres any dust on the screen the air bubbles aren't going away... remove the dust before u apply the screen protector and it'll look perfect.
Most anti-glares add a grainy look to the screen, but the Iris Anti-Glare Film is by far the best protector that limits the effect. Cut outs are spot on and the extra space next to the earpiece and camera are for the light and proximity sensors. …
- Written by Vu L from Austin
22 of 25 people found this useful
didn't like the alignment
the film goes over the front mic and camera lens. i do not like this feature and will be returning the product. however, i give it three stars for package design and the clear steps to apply the film. it comes with a cloth, dust removing film (which is only the size of the screen and not the size of the entire front face plate, which is silly!), the film itself, and a paper card to smooth out any bubbles. …
- Written by Stacey S from Chicago
1 of 1 people found this useful
I could not get this product to work properly despite its price - both screen protectors came off quickly, one after less than a w eek. …
- Written by Richard W from Cranleigh
0 of 1 people found this useful
No compromise protection
Great screen protection with little if no compromise on screen clarity and resolution. Gives the look of the old apple mac matte l cd screens on your phone, which I always loved. Easy to apply and Nice to touch too. …
- Written by Mark E from Liverpool
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by James H from Dorking
No answers yet
The back of the iPhone 5 will more than likely not be able to have a film on it due to the raised Ap ple & iPhone logos. I have seen them sold places and seen them on and it just will not lie flat. …
- Answered by Matthew P from Conroe
- Asked by Juan Carlos J from Miami Beach
Two (2) and one dust removing adhesive film.
- Answered by Carlos C from Caguas
- Asked by Benjamin H from Henderson