Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126135
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Great case - one minor gripe
I was looking for something similar to a bumper case that I had on my iPhone 4, and this is a very good alternative.
+ It looks I was looking for something similar to a bumper case that I had on my iPhone 4, and this is a very good alternative.
+ It looks really, really nice. The clear background still lets you see everything on the front and back of the phone.
+ Unlike the bumper, the back is completely protected.
+ Barely adds any size to the phone.
+ Makes the phone easier to grip.
+ Fair price.
Now, there is ONE negative that prevents me from giving this a 5/5.
- It kind of makes the volume buttons on the side as well as the button on the top difficult to press. Maybe it just needs to be worked in more, but the rubber on the sides is very stiff and it's hard to turn the volume up several notches at once. The protective plastic at the top sort of blocks the top button because it requires you to press it at a weird angle.
Honestly, I'll get used to it in like a week. But I just thought it was worth pointing out. …
- Written by Sean M from Newmarket
54 of 60 people found this useful
if you are looking for some thing simple but still gives you a bit of protection, then this is the case. the best thing i like abo if you are looking for some thing simple but still gives you a bit of protection, then this is the case. the best thing i like about this is its thin. …
- Written by Hasan A from tempe
38 of 43 people found this useful
Nice Slim Case with one flaw...
My go-to cases for my iPhone are usually the Speck Candyshell. I was really excited to try this case, because I wanted something t My go-to cases for my iPhone are usually the Speck Candyshell. I was really excited to try this case, because I wanted something that was slim and see-through so I could still see the nice design of the iPhone 5. This was the perfect choice, or so I thought. After using it for a few hours, I noticed that when trying to adjust the volume, the buttons are incredibly difficult to press with one finger. I found myself having to use a lot of force to just go up or down. It was irritating enough that I will be returning the case and looking for another option.
Overall, if you have strong fingers and want a slim, see-through case, this case is for you. …
- Written by Clarissa C from Fairfax
24 of 28 people found this useful
Please dont buy!!
I bought this and within weeks the blue sides of the case had turned black. The case itself is very strong and will protect your p I bought this and within weeks the blue sides of the case had turned black. The case itself is very strong and will protect your phone but when it discolours it looks really really cheap. …
- Written by Adam C from Westbury
5 of 6 people found this useful
This is the best iPhone5 cover!!
- Written by jørgen V from Slangerup
1 of 2 people found this useful
Would not recommend this...
I bought this case in December for my iPhone 5. Last week, the rubber on one side came off of the hardback plastic. I don't thin I bought this case in December for my iPhone 5. Last week, the rubber on one side came off of the hardback plastic. I don't think that this case is as strong as their other cases that are made from 1 material. Since this has rubber on the side and plastic on the back, the bind between the rubber and plastic is not as strong and easier to break. Also, when I first bought this case, I had to go through 5 other cases to find one where the rubber and plastic was properly binded together. If the plastic sticks out too far, then the sharp edge of the plastic can cut your hands/fingers if you ran over it really quickly. On a brighter note, I filed a claim with Incase and they are sending me a replacement. It's a pretty case but not worth the hassle in my opinion.
- Cool looking case
- Incase warranty is pretty good
- Weak bond between rubber and plastic on the sides, will wear out quicker the more you pop your iPhone 5 in/out of the case
- Potential sharp edges where the plastic meets the rubber, seems more like design flaw here …
- Written by Kai C from Philadelphia
8 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this case work with the Belkin IPhone 5 Charge and Sync Dock?
- Asked by Michael D
No answers yet
On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case a On this page it says it's compatible with 5 and 5s. On the Incase website they also show this case as working with iphone 5 and 5s. I'd say that's a yes. …
- Answered by Robert A from Oxnard
is there a case that covers the front of the i phone 5?
- Asked by Toni L from Howard Springs
No answers yet
How does the Incase Pro Snap Case differ from the Incase Snap Case (without the Pro in the title)?
- Asked by Mark E from La Jolla
it does, the volume rocker buttons are covers and the silencer switch has a small cutout hole
- Answered by Denni M from Edmonton
If it gets dropped will the screen shatter if it lands of the screen?
- Asked by Amy V from Osage Beach
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole YESS!!
Maybe not straight away, I dropped my 4 alot, but now there is a big crack across the whole screen and a big bill to get it fixed!!!! …
- Answered by Phoebe T
Will iphone 5 with incase pro cover on, fit in the Michael Kors zip wallet?
- Asked by Robyn T from Haberfield
I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't f I don't know how big your case is, but I have a lifeproof case (it's not too bulky) and it doesn't fit :( …
- Answered by Crystal V from Chico