The Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve is the latest iteration of Incase’s signature notebook sleeve. Providing form-fitting, lightweight protection in a simple design, the Neoprene Pro Sleeve features a separate charging port zip, letting you keep your MacBook Pro fully protected while it powers up.
- Complete notebook protection
- Form-fitting neoprene construction
- Plush faux fur lining
- Top access zip closure
- Second zip provides direct access to MagSafe port for easy in-sleeve charging
- Padded zip binding prevents scratches
Did you notice?A second zip provides direct access to the MagSafe port for easy charging while in-sleeve.
Apple Recommends ForA unique carrying solution with a simple design that lets you power up while fully protecting your MacBook Air or MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Neoprene Pro Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve, X-Ray Friendly
- Material: Neoprene
- Mfr. Part Number: CL60225
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450125473
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
A little loose for 13" retina
Got this case for my 13" retina (late 2013) but unfortunately it doesn't fit very well. It has clearly been designed for the much Got this case for my 13" retina (late 2013) but unfortunately it doesn't fit very well. It has clearly been designed for the much fatter regular 13" Pro. Would recommend waiting until Incase comes up with a more form-fitting design for the retina Pro. …
- Written by Jyrki P from Helsinki
136 of 140 people found this useful
My MacBook fell when it was in this case and it got a small dent
Really nice and soft from inside
Nicely cushione My MacBook fell when it was in this case and it got a small dent
Really nice and soft from inside
Nicely cushioned on the top and bottom
Easy to open and remove the laptop quickly
Cleans the laptop when removed
Corners are not protected properly ( found out when my MacBook fell on its side , it got a small dent���� )
A bit costly considering that it does not protect the laptop properly …
- Written by desmond D from MUMBAI
83 of 106 people found this useful
I just recently bought a 13 MacBook Air. I kind of have to squeeze it into this case. It's nice, but I have to be very careful wh I just recently bought a 13 MacBook Air. I kind of have to squeeze it into this case. It's nice, but I have to be very careful when zipping it up because of the tight fit. I don't want to scratch the corners up. I might just use it for traveling (flying) and buy something else for everyday use. I really like how it's soft on the inside. I kinda want to crawl up in it myself. :o) …
- Written by Kristina F from Saint Louis
80 of 105 people found this useful
Incase 13" Neoprene Pro Sleeve.
I purchased this sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air, with the hope that it would provide adequate protection for my Macbook. The Neopre I purchased this sleeve for my 13" Macbook Air, with the hope that it would provide adequate protection for my Macbook. The Neoprene outer layer allows the sleeve to be placed in and taken out of my rucksack without pulling out extra paper and books etc. The inside of the sleeve is micro fibre, which does not scratch the Macbook. Finally, the sleeve's secondary zip allows for charging with the Macbook to be safely inside. Therefore, I would recommend the Incase 13" Neoprene Pro Sleeve for Macbook Pro to anyone who has a Macbook Pro or a Macbook Air. …
- Written by Jack M from Widnes
7 of 7 people found this useful
I have it for about 4 years and it's the best case I could ask for, it has a gentle inside to keep you mac scratch free, even the I have it for about 4 years and it's the best case I could ask for, it has a gentle inside to keep you mac scratch free, even the zip has a smart patent to keep it off my mac.
The sides are well padded - so it provides a good shock resistance.
In Summary - it's very durable and does its job, I recommend it. …
- Written by Eyal B from Fishkill
2 of 2 people found this useful
Does not fit the new rMBP
This does not fit the new retina Mac Book Pro as it is too wide and too deep. Obviously made for the older models.
- Written by Jan S G from Double Bay
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will the 13" air case fit my late 2013 macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Chelsea F from San Antonio
I just purchased this and the laptop isn't snug at all. I'm searching for a more snug one now.
- Answered by Julia L from Millville
Does the 13" Macbook pro case fit the 13" Macbook air? Or is it too big
- Asked by Sarah G from Chapel Hill
does it fit with shell case (MacBook Pro with Retina)
- Asked by Angelica D from Edgartown
yes it will
- Answered by Erin D from Burlington
Does this fit the Macbook Pro 13" with Retina Display (late 2013)?
- Asked by David O from Warrington
It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd It's not snug. I got one, it's not terrible, but I'm now looking for something that fits like you'd expect it to. I'm sure it's perfect with the pre-2013 retina MBP. …
- Answered by Chad D from Plano
Does the Neoprene Sleeve 13" have a separate pocket inside to carry the charger so it doesn't scratch the laptop?
- Asked by Keira H from Eaglehawk
No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge t No, it does not. It has a small opening right where the charge plug-in would go, so you can charge the computer without taking it out. (As seen in one of the pictures for the description.) Unfortunately, it only has one section, for the computer itself. …
- Answered by Samantha S from Atherton