Get premium-quality photo printing from anywhere with an HP e-All-in-One wireless AirPrint-enabled printer. Print and share wirelessly from your iPhone or iPad, scan to email and more with a smart-connected printer.
View and edit your photos on the gesture-enabled TouchSmart 10.99 cm touch screen. Conserve resources with automatic two-sided printing and affordable individual inks.
Quick copies, scanning and faxes are a breeze with the automatic document feeder, to you can load multiple pages into the PhotoSmart at once and be sure that your documents will be faxed or emailed clearly and promptly.
- TouchSmart Display with 10.9 cm (4.33 in.) gesture-enabled touchscreen
- Photo editing and lab-quality printing
- Wireless connectivity and HP Wireless Direct
- Affordable individual inks
- Hardware fax
- HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone or iPad
- Scan to email and scan to features
- Separate automatic photo paper tray
- Automatic two-sided printing (duplex)
- Automatic document feeder
Did you notice?This printer can automatically handle double-sided prints so you can save paper.
Apple Recommends ForThe home office user who wants to handle everything from quick document copies to multiple page scanning and fax.
What's in the Box?
- HP PhotoSmart 7520 e-All-in-One Wireless Printer
- Software CD
- Reference guide
- Power supply
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- Two-sided printing accessory
- HP 364 black ink cartridge
- HP 364 cyan, magenta, yellow ink cartridge
- HP 364 photo ink cartridge
- Display Size: 10.9 cm/4.33 in.
- Connections: AirPrint ,USB 2.0,Wireless
- Memory Cards: Memory Stick Duo,MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1),SD Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy,Fax,Scanner
- Height: 220 mm/8.68 in.
- Width: 454 mm/17.87 in.
- Depth: 455 mm/17.91 in.
- Weight: 8610 g
- Black print speed: Up to 14 ppm
- Black resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Color print speed: Up to 10 ppm
- Color resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Trays: 2
- Max Paper Size: A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Min Paper Size: 80 x 130 mm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder,Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing,Transparencies
- Printer Ink Tanks: 5 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow, photo)
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Core
- 1 GB free space
- 256 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2)
- AMD or Intel
- 2 GB free space
- 128 MB
- CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection
- Mfr. Part Number: CZ045A#B1H
- UPC or EAN No.: 886112825287
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent wireless performance with Apple products and more!
After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough us After so much research on wireless printer performance with Apple products, I took a chance on the HP 7520. If you read enough user reviews you will not want to try any.
I did not install the HP software on my MacBook Air, but instead set it up on the wireless network as a stand alone device. It has worked flawlessly with this laptop, 2 iPads, an iPhone 5 and also an Android phone. I have used it for multiple full color 4X6 and 8 1/2X11 photos and documents and have scanned directly to the iPads and both phones using the HP apps. I love the effortless double sided printing, and also keeping both paper sizes loaded at the same time, and not having to choose which to use. My biggest concern was having complications with my Apple laptop, but so far all features have worked so easily while maintaining print/scan quality. I have been using this printer 100% wirelessly and loving it! …
- Written by William F from Sandwich
357 of 372 people found this useful
When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this prob When this printer worked, it was great, but it kept losing connection with my computer (all HP printers I have used have this problem), an iMac. On my previous HP, I could unplug and replug the USB cable, but that does not work wirelessly. (Why this printer cannot use WiFi with the USB cable plugged in I cannot guess.)
The printer does not really have a traditional fax capability. It uses some efax service which is claimed to be free for some number of pages, but the service demands a credit card and wants to charge a monthly fee, more expensive than buying a separate fax machine.
As with many HP all-in-one printers, if you scan, it forgets how to print; if you print, if forgets how to scan. …
- Written by Richard A B from San Francisco
303 of 351 people found this useful
Works with Mountain Lion, but front touch panel has limited functionality
This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware This printer works fine with Apple's built in drivers (for printing and scanning). Quality, speed, etc all seem good.
Be aware, though -- the nifty touch screen on the printer itself has only limited functionality when used with a Mac. You can use it to set up various printer settings, but several of the one-touch buttons (in particular, "scan") does not work. (i.e. if you place a document on the scanner and hit "scan", the printer returns the error, "no computer found."). HP confirms this is a limitation of the printer when using with Macs. Initiating a scan from Image Capture or other scanning application on the Mac works fine. …
- Written by R Glenn H from CHICAGO
226 of 248 people found this useful
Printer functionality is fine, and the printer works well with my home network and with MacBook and other computers, but there is Printer functionality is fine, and the printer works well with my home network and with MacBook and other computers, but there is no way that I'm getting anywhere near the predicted page count from ink cartridges . . . more like 1/2 (and that includes the XL cartridges). Seems like a very cynical ploy by H-P; shame on them. …
- Written by THOMAS W from Evanston
Superb, for the 1st Time
Purchased the HP 7520 e-AioP directly from Apple Store, and for the first time, I have a printer fully functioning with my iMac. Purchased the HP 7520 e-AioP directly from Apple Store, and for the first time, I have a printer fully functioning with my iMac. Setting up took awhile, so follow directions VERY CAREFULLY. Duplex printing, copy, and fax work fine. Have not tried scanning yet. Further, the printer is very fast, especially at copying. My iPad recognized it , and for the first time am printing wirelessly from anywhere in the house. Cost of inks is expensive, but that goes with any printer, and clubs always have deals. The printer is one month old, so if problems arise, I will revisit site. For now though, I am happy. Happy Printing! …
- Written by Jack G from Millersville
1 of 1 people found this useful
Best Printer - for an apple family
As a household full of iPhones, iPads, iPods, macs, apple tv's this printer integrates perfectly. setup is insanely easy from my i As a household full of iPhones, iPads, iPods, macs, apple tv's this printer integrates perfectly. setup is insanely easy from my iPhone, mac, and iPad. and it just works. i love that even if im not at home i can email my printer the document from anywhere and it will be printed when i get home. prints very fast, i had to print 40 colour pages the other day for school and was done in under 5 minutes. well worth the money and great buy. …
- Written by Tanner M from Calgary
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I use this printer all the time for sending FAX's all over the world. You can either FAX a hard copy I use this printer all the time for sending FAX's all over the world. You can either FAX a hard copy or from the Mac AIr itself.
Great product all round.
- Answered by James M
Does printer work with iPad mini? How do you install on iPad and iPhone?
- Asked by Dorothy R from Pantego
Will the HP 7520 perform perfectly with my Mac OS X v10.9?
- Asked by Raul R from Yorba Linda
No answers yet
I understand it is 10ppm color.
- Answered by Ronald H from Littleton
how far between sending device and printer can documents be sent ?
- Asked by Andrew H
As long as you are still on your wireless network, you can print. In addition, you can print over t As long as you are still on your wireless network, you can print. In addition, you can print over the web, if you have enabled that functionality on the printer. …
- Answered by James G from O'fallon
Will it work with windows. Still have a laptop, but also have 2 iPads and iphones
- Asked by Joshua B from North Las Vegas
Yes, it works with Windows - Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Answered by James G from O'fallon