The Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless Speakers and Subwoofer combines the modern, industrial design and beautiful sound of the original SoundSticks system with integrated Bluetooth technology.
Including a six-inch subwoofer, eight full-range drivers and 40 watts of amplification, this 2.1 channel multimedia audio system is perfect for your favourite music, games and movies. The elegant design also features touch controls that don't interfere with the sleek, cutting-edge look of the two satellite speakers and subwoofer.
- 40 watts of amplification
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Eight full-range transducers
- Easy-to-adjust satellite speakers
- Harman TrueStream ensures optimal sound when streaming
- Elegant, industrial design that entered the permanent collection of New York City’s Museum of Modern Art
- 3.5 mm stereo audio connection
- Touch controls for volume and muting
- 160 mm down-firing subwoofer with volume control
Did you notice?The Harman TrueStream ensures the highest quality sound when streaming your music wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Apple Recommends For40 watts of amplification produces rich, realistic sound while the down-firing subwoofer offers strong bass output that will make all your music sound great.
What's in the Box?
- 2 x Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless satellite speakers
- 1 x Harman Kardon SoundSticks Wireless subwoofer
- AC plug
- Frequency Response : 44 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Connections : 1/8 Inch Stereo,Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations : 2.1
- Width : 2200 g
- Mfr. Part Number : SOUNDSTICKSBTJP
- UPC or EAN No. : 282922617942
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Poor bluetooth connections
We bought these soundsticks after being happy with the wired ones however we have found that the bluetooth connection is often poo r, it fails to connect or the sound quality is in general poor when connected via bluetooth. …
- Written by Georgina R from Rozelle
1 of 1 people found this useful
amazing speaker awesome sound- awefull bluettoth service
I was really excited to get this speaker (I had the previous versión and loved it). This new one included a bluetooth device which I was eager to piar with my IMAC. It didnt work, BIG FAIL....so I plugged it in through the cable....
The sound is great.
I decided I still wanted to use the bluetooth option with my iphone...worked great, for about 4 minutes then it losses connection and the only way to fix it is to turneverything off and then back on for 3 more songs.....not worth it...
It works awesome with the auxiliar y cable, but I WOULDNT spend the extra money for the bluetooth, its barely works.... …
- Written by maria a G from new york
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Your page only says that these are compatible with ipad's and iphone's but will it also work with my new imac? Thanks
- Asked by Sam K from Hilton
It says it has a 3.5mm jack, so id defiantly should. Harman Kardon Soundsticks are by far the best s peakers I've ever owned. Sound quality is the best! …
- Answered by Thomas D from Perth
- Asked by Coel W
it doesnt pair with my imac...it says it doesnt hace necessary services...it works with the aux. cab le. …
- Answered by Maria A G from New York