OverviewMoshi's iGlaze case for MacBook is designed for anyone who prefers a minimalist approach that still provides plenty of protection. This polycarbonate casing is remarkably thin, lightweight, and extremely durable—with an outer surface coating that delivers superior scratch resistance. The two-piece construction allows installation or removal in seconds and it's 100% compatible with Moshi's full line of protection for MacBook.
- Ultra-thin and lightweight protection for your MacBook
- Specialized coating that accentuates MacBook's elegance
- Raised rubber feet and an unobstructed vent for better heat dissipation
- Full access to all ports and the MagSafe connector
- Apple logo elegantly shines through the case
Did you notice?A special outer coating adds scratch resistance to keep the case and your Mac pristine.
Apple Recommends ForTough protection that complements the beauty of your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi iGlaze Shell Case for MacBook
- Height : 0.3 in./0.76 cm
- Width : 9 in./22.86 cm
- Weight : 8.8 oz./249.48 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 99MO054102
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052312982
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
The best so far
better than speck so far i have no problem. fits my MBA 13 perfectly.
- Written by Eric B from Dubai
47 of 49 people found this useful
This is simply the best case for MBA in the market. Much better than Speck that I had before. It also has better fitment that Inca se's. All the colors are great. I just happen to prefer the white one. The white isn't pitch white, more of pearl white. …
- Written by Hendy L from San Diego
38 of 38 people found this useful
I got the White. Light to the touch and looks elegant.
- Written by Isabel M from Burnaby
37 of 37 people found this useful
Best Case I've found
Better then the Speck cases. I have both for my macbook air 13". Moshi is lighter, thinner, and feels like there isn't a case even on it. Only disadvantage is that it comes in limited color choices. I got the white one- which I like but you can't really see the apple logo as clearly as you can on the speck cases. But I like the white color its sleek and professional looking. Might get the clear one later on... anyways, great case overall! …
- Written by Kayla H from El sobrante
6 of 6 people found this useful
I purchased the white cover. It was easy to snap on and I like that you can't really tell you have a protective cover on the compu ter. I have had various MACs and generally purchased other brands, but this looks like it will work really well for me, especially when I travel with the computer. …
- Written by Maryanne W from Castle Rock
4 of 4 people found this useful
I had the case for about 3 months and the four bumpers on the bottom came off with only a little pressure
- Written by jeff B from clarendon Hills
27 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Brianan C from Dysart
No, I wanted one for my older macbook 13" but was unable to find one. The Retina Display model is d ifferent and will not work. …
- Answered by Timothy M from Kokomo
- Asked by David F from Broomall
- Asked by Kayla M from Mount Airy
The back of the Shell Case is open to the venting port on the MacBook Air. While no additional vents are in the Shell Case, I've found they are not needed. …
- Answered by Chris B from Vancouver
I don't want my MBA to be too bulky because I will be commuting to and from school, will this keep it protected while looking thin and sleek?
- Asked by Vivian R from Fresh Meadows
- Asked by Nicolette T from Denver
Yes. As long as you pop it all the way on there are no restrictions on the movement. It takes 60s to install. …
- Answered by Michelle D from North Andover