The Fitbit Aria allows you to monitor your body fat and weight over the longer-term using graphs, so you can manage your health more meaningfully. The weighing scales also measure your body’s fat and lean mass, before sending the information through your home wireless network so you can access it using Fitbit’s free app for iPod, iPhone and iPad (available on the App Store).
- Wi-Fi-enabled smart bathroom scale
- Automatically uploads stats online
- Measure body fat percentage and BMI
- Manage your health with the Fitbit free app
- Use with up to seven other household members
- Easy-to-read display
Did you notice?Fitbit Aria’s glass surface contains electrodes that send a small, safe signal through your body to measure body impedance, giving you accurate data on your body’s fat and lean mass.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping track of your weight, BMI, calories and exercise - even when you're on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- Height : 33 mm/1.3 in.
- Width : 312 mm/12.3 in.
- Weight : 1.94 kg
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002045
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Go with the web based setup...
I have a lot of experience in setting up home networks, & could not get this device set up whilst using the utility. Once I went with the web based setup, I was up and running in under 60 seconds.
The device works particularly well - quite amazing considering it relies on 4xAA batteries. My family's weights are all distinct enough that it knows who is who. The online reporting system is very comprehensive, I love the ability to record foods & exercise also, & am now considering purchasing 2 of the Sleep & Activity monitors.
I was looking at the Worthings equivalent scales, but am now glad I saved the $50.
The foods in the iPhone App are very North America centric, but you can add Aussie equivalents. A bug in the distance walked shows miles, but when saved will revert to Km's.
Well done Fitbit. …
- Written by Matthew M from BERWICK
4 of 4 people found this useful