Revolutionary in both its function and design, the Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor simplifies the daily measurement and tracking of your blood pressure-automatically displaying your measurements and saving it for easy tracking and evaluation over time. With new measurement sharing options, it becomes the ideal solution for accurate BP monitoring at home.
Measurement is instantaneous and done with a gesture. Just plug directly into your iOS device and the application is launched automatically, and with a single press it takes your measurements. There's no need to write down your results or calculate your averages, since the Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor does it all for you. The free Withings application automatically generates graphs, which makes trend detection easier, and the secured sharing option allows you to automatically share measurements.
- Directly connects on your iOS device
- Connects to 30-pin dock connector on iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Connects to Lightning connector using an Apple Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (sold separately)
- Blood pressure and pulse rate measurement
- Automatic tracking and graphs
- Secure online dashboard
Did you notice?Originial Price was A$179. Now price is A$89.95. Save about 50%.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor
- 4 alkaline batteries (AAA)
- User manual
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700026
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
- Requires iOS 3 or later
Withings Health Mate
The Withings Health Mate is the simple way to take care of yourself and stay healthy. It’s free to download and is designed for anyone who wants to lose a few pounds, exercise more, keep an eye on their blood pressure, or sleep better.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest. …
Ratings & Reviews
The Pros and Cons
I have thoroughly tested and experimented with both this device as well as it's competitor, the "iHealth Blood Pressure Dock".
Th I have thoroughly tested and experimented with both this device as well as it's competitor, the "iHealth Blood Pressure Dock".
They're both excellent products and provide very accurate reads.
However, each have their own advantages and disadvantages. I'll explain the key differences:
This device is powered by 'AA' batteries while the iHealth BP monitor comes with a 'docking station', which is essentially the battery. The dock gets charged up and can be recharged. On the flip side, this makes the Withings model more flexible since it doesn't need that dock to work.
The design of the Withings model beats the iHealth unit and the only reason that I stick with Withings over iHealth is because I actually have a Withings scale, and the readings integrate with the weight profile that your scale creates.
Withings model shouldn't be more expensive, but it is. Unfortunately, I had to bite the extra few bucks to keep that universal integration between my devices (scale + BP). …
- Written by Mike F from Fair Lawn
479 of 515 people found this useful
Easy to use
I use this product every day due to heart problems. It is the simplest unit I have used. Put it on, plug it in and the machine doe I use this product every day due to heart problems. It is the simplest unit I have used. Put it on, plug it in and the machine does the rest. Then it uploads the results to the Internet. My doctor loves it. Once a month I send in the results and she reviews them and has used the information twice to adjust my medication. I have never found. A better method to store this amount of data with this little effort. …
- Written by James L from Missouri City
261 of 267 people found this useful
I purchased this device 2 weeks ago, my wife & I use it on our indivual iPad. Loved it until she took it to the doctor with her & I purchased this device 2 weeks ago, my wife & I use it on our indivual iPad. Loved it until she took it to the doctor with her & they testedi it. Was told it was not accurate, numbers were too high. Proved it to her by taking pressure with there equipment. It took the trust out of the device, at least until i see an update come out that states "More Accurate than last update". …
- Written by Billy E from Houston
260 of 292 people found this useful
Good... When it works..
Decent gadget when it works with my iPhone however it seems to be quite temperamental.
It should also ship with a lightning ad Decent gadget when it works with my iPhone however it seems to be quite temperamental.
It should also ship with a lightning adaptor as I can't use it with my ipad mini.
Doesn't alert you to low battery levels , I had to guess that was the problem when it refused to work after about a dozen frustrating attempts. …
- Written by Bryan M from Linlithgow
Save your money. Always very inaccurate (on the high side). Squeezes the heck out of your arm. How long has iPhone 5 and lightn Save your money. Always very inaccurate (on the high side). Squeezes the heck out of your arm. How long has iPhone 5 and lightning port been out and they still don't have the right port on these things. Sad. …
- Written by Thomas R from Anthem
3 of 3 people found this useful
Fine - until it stopped working
This product was fine until it stopped working. It gave the low battery warning so I changed the batteries and it still gave the s This product was fine until it stopped working. It gave the low battery warning so I changed the batteries and it still gave the same warning. So I thought perhaps I was unlucky with some duff batteries from Morrisions; I know, I will try some more. But the same result. The booklet says "If the problem occurs again, please contact our customer service" at an address in France. Verdict: if you have £100 to waste then this is the product for you! Otherwise try another BPM …
- Written by Anthony A from Birmingham
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will this work with an iPhone 5s
- Asked by Louis S from Guilford
I am having the same problem with my iPhone 5s and iPad Air. I returned the Amazon bought 30 Pin Ada I am having the same problem with my iPhone 5s and iPad Air. I returned the Amazon bought 30 Pin Adapter and bought an over-priced Apple Adapter and now both the iPhone and iPad "see" the device but I get an error message to replace the batteries. I replaced them twice with new batteries and got the same error.
Withings tech support was very helpful until I ask the question if their product is specifically compatible with the iPhone 5s. I got no response! So perhaps it is not - at this time anyway. …
- Answered by Michael M from Piney Point
is there a pediatric version of this BP monitor that works with mac products?
- Asked by Catherine S from New York
Does Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor work with New generetion iPad?
- Asked by Edina R
Yes, it does work perfectly with new iPad.
- Answered by Edina R
Can the cuff be used on the wrist? Or, must it be above the elbow?
- Asked by Peter P
Above the elbow. It has a pretty good sizing though, as I typically can't use the drug-store machine Above the elbow. It has a pretty good sizing though, as I typically can't use the drug-store machines either and require the large cuff in my doctor's office. It's not huge, but it's definitely larger than the standard cuff sizing. …
- Answered by John I from Berryville
Is it compatibility with mini iPad?
- Asked by Matheus M from Vancouver
Yes. I'm using it on my iPad Mini as I type this. You do need the Dock to Lightning Connector though Yes. I'm using it on my iPad Mini as I type this. You do need the Dock to Lightning Connector though, as the cable on the cuff ends with the standard dock connector. …
- Answered by John I from Berryville
Does withings blood pressure work with the ipad 3
- Asked by Thomas J. M from New Windsor