How can I clean the exterior part (aluminum) and the keyboard of the Macbook Pro? Will this Product work?
I really want to find a product that could not only clean the lcd, but the exterior of the macbook pro as well..
1 Answer from the Community
You could but I find the best way to clean the exterior of my Early 2011 MBP and it's keyboard is a very, very slightly dampened super high quality microfiber cloth. I make sure not to ever go near speaker grills or other openings with a damp cloth - only a dry cloth in those areas. Don't let the pretty design of the Moshe draw you in! Also, if you insist on buying and using it, like any microfiber product, wash it after use but do not ever add fabric softener to the wash or dry.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What do I use for cleaning the trackpad? I use iKlean for the screen, keyboard, and case of my MacBook Pro, but labeling states "avoid trackpad"
- Asked by James C from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I use for cleaning the trackpad? I use iKlean for the screen, keyboard, and case of my MacBook Pro, but labeling states "avoid trackpad")
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does this fit a 15" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Lark A from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit a 15" MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Michael Kors Sleeve for MacBook Pro
No answers yet