Belkin’s Lightning to USB Charge/Sync cable offers a convenient way to power up and sync your iOS devices with Lightning connector.
- Supports iPad as well as iPhone/iPod charging
- 3-m/9.8-ft. length is ideal for charging devices when the power source isn't close by
- Slim over-mould allows for charging with most cases
Did you notice?Compact design means you can take the cable anywhere.
Apple Recommends ForQuickly charging and syncing your iPhone, iPod or iPad with Lightning connector.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Lightning to USB Charge/Sync Cable
- Cable type: Lightning to USB
- Connections: iPad, iPhone, iPod
- Mfr. Part Number: F8J170yw3M-APL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883677016
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
The end that goes into the phone is wider than the apple cord, does it still freely plug into the end through cases like Lifeproof nude and otterbox?
- Asked by Amy B from Spring Lake
I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eve I bought a Belkin cord & had to remove my Otterbox cover each time to charge it. It was a pain & eventually lead to the Otterbox plastic weakening & snapping. …
- Answered by Julia M from Kenaston