The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your iPad in the safety of unique two-panel construction that's fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way color-matched zipper with full grain leather zipper pulls makes sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zipper pulls and color-matched zipper
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad (4th Generation), and iPad Air; cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?There's plenty of room to fit your iPad in its Apple Smart Cover.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Mfr. Part Number: 10174-00386-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432034086
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
Ratings & Reviews
This is truly a great case for the iPad Air. It protects my favorite Apple gadget within a casual case. Totally a country club s This is truly a great case for the iPad Air. It protects my favorite Apple gadget within a casual case. Totally a country club style which fits my trust fund lifestyle. So Nantucket! …
- Written by Walter C from Richmond
22 of 31 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Would this fit the iPad 3?
- Asked by Amy N from North York
Yes, but it's snug. I bought it for my 3, and it stretched out the case, so it fits fine.
- Answered by Letty O from Sacramento
Will my mini iPad and Logitech keyboard fit in together? Or my Ipad mini in the Stm Dux Case fit in this sleeve?
- Asked by Tran L from Ho Chi Minh
Yes - iPad mini 3 and logitech keyboard do fit - a tiny squeeze but just be gentle with the zip. I d Yes - iPad mini 3 and logitech keyboard do fit - a tiny squeeze but just be gentle with the zip. I don't have any problems.
Stm etc - no idea. …
- Answered by Adrian M
Does an iPad with Logitech keyboard fit?
- Asked by Carl C from La Canada
Carl C -- it does, even with the smart cover on the ipad (though it's a tighter squeeze). I bought i Carl C -- it does, even with the smart cover on the ipad (though it's a tighter squeeze). I bought it last week and have been able to carry my ipad, the Logitech keyboard and a thin notebook all zipped up in the case very easily. …
- Answered by Sarah S from Sacramento
Would this case/sleeve work with the iPad air 2
- Asked by Lorenzo G
Yes it will. I have an Apple leather case on my iPad Air2 and it all fits into this sleeve for a pe Yes it will. I have an Apple leather case on my iPad Air2 and it all fits into this sleeve for a perfect fit. …
- Answered by Judy R from Cranbrook
Does it have internal pockets
- Asked by Kathleen W
No, it is only one iPad-sized pocket.
- Answered by Smythe R from Durham