Made with lightweight polycarbonate, the Contour kate spade Case will protect your iPhone from bumps and scratches throughout the day and during your travels. Just take your iPhone out of your bag, load up your favourite app and enjoy some kate spade wherever you are.
- Hardshell polycarbonate protection
- Silicone band cushions between iPhone and case
- Full-face, high-resolution images
- Designer patterns
- Full access to all controls
Did you notice?The case allows for full access to all ports and controls.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone from daily bumps and scratches.
What's in the Box?
- Contour kate spade Case for iPhone
- Silicone inserts
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 19.68 cm/7.75 in.
- Width: 10.16 cm/4 in.
- Weight: 72.6 g
- Length: 2.03 cm/0.8 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 04359
- UPC or EAN No.: 743870043592
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Contour Kate Spade Case for iPhone 5
This is an amazing phone case. It fits like a glove. The colours are bright and bold and show no signs of fading. It gives grea This is an amazing phone case. It fits like a glove. The colours are bright and bold and show no signs of fading. It gives great protection to the iPhone which is handy with my 3 and 5 year olds around. …
- Written by Alan D from Ballymoney
10 of 10 people found this useful
I was initially put off by this product and didn't plan on buying it because I had only ever had the otter box (I'm super clumsy). I was initially put off by this product and didn't plan on buying it because I had only ever had the otter box (I'm super clumsy). One of the apple employees ended up talking me into it and I must say I have dropped it on concrete,tile and hardwood yet my phone is still in perfect condition. It is really cute and slim but it still protects your phone really well. I definitely recommend it! …
- Written by Vanessa C from Gatineau
44 of 45 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
DOES IT PROTECT THE SCREEN?
- Asked by Josefina Z from Montevideo
Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set you Well the case is not just a snap on so the lip of the cases rises just enough so that if you set your phone down (screen first) the actual screen is not making contact with anything. This isn't designed to be a protective case, but its more protective than a regular snap-on. …
- Answered by Erla D from Naperville
Is the cutout for the charger large enough to use without taking the phone out of the case?
- Asked by Debbie M from Yalaha
yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with yes! the entire bottom basically has no cover on it the rest of the phone is absolutely covered with a lip around the screen. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
Does it fiit an iphone 5c?
- Asked by Rosalind H
Yes you can choose between it fitting for a 5s or 5c when choosing the case
- Answered by Charlotte A
what are the 2 pieces and is this case light wgt or heavy like the cases they sell with the phones?
- Asked by Harriet P from Woodstock
yes it is light! i love these cases. the 1st piece is the inside bumper white piece (if you look at yes it is light! i love these cases. the 1st piece is the inside bumper white piece (if you look at the polka dot one), then on top of it is the hard case the dots on the back and the side pink. …
- Answered by Harsimran K from Fresno
Does this have a cut out for the power button, or is it completely covered?
- Asked by Emma L
Yes it has a cut out
- Answered by Anna P
Does it fit on an iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Justine B from Montreal
Yes, it fits perfectly!
- Answered by Nadia D from Bronx