Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15 headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Height : 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Width : 6.6 in./16.76 cm
- Weight : 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817553476
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note : Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brand s and this are hands down the best ones. The two specifics I can give about that are the following:
-This headphone made me re-discover my music, making me want to re-listen to all of it.
-I never realize how much awful noise there really is on a flight. THIS headphones get rid of all of it.
100% worth every cent. …
- Written by Marco D from New Westminster
404 of 443 people found this useful
Good but fragile
These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light . BUT they are vey fragile and snap easily and the leather tends to peal of if you live in a seaside city or a humid place. All-in-all, its a great pair of headphones. …
- Written by Mihir K from Mumbai
373 of 427 people found this useful
Great headphones, worth every penny!!
The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they ar e awesome. They have a rich and bold sound and the noise canceling system works flawlessly!! Great buy!! …
- Written by Joy E from Tuscaloosa
286 of 337 people found this useful
Bought a set of these from the Robina Apple store and I've gotta say the hype has proved to be correct. Awesome headphones. Light, comfortable and the sound is as it says on the tin. Very happy with the purchase, and the only thing I would say that would improve these would be if they were wireless, BUT, very happy.
- Written by Gavin H from Ormeau
Best Headphones in the market !!!
At the beginning., i thought its a bit expensive., but i have always trusted bose for their comfort and crisp/clear sound. These h eadphones just goes beyond my expectations., noise cancellation is perfect. Well Done Bose. …
- Written by Sharmil Kumar G from Birmingham
1 of 1 people found this useful
Bought Bose Quiet.. In early 2011, use 2-3 hours daily, they work great.
Bought Bose Quiet.. In early 2011, use 2-3 hours daily, while I commute on the skytrain.. they work great. Rechargeable batteries last for a week - two weeks.
Skytrain noise is tuned out so I hear detail of U2s Bass Trapp.
I also fly a lot. Love them. Original Cords are still working. I will buy them again if they ever break. …
- Written by Eve B from surrey
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Robert M
No answers yet
Absolutely - cuts out all noise and stays on - never a problem.
- Answered by Raymond C from Staten Island
Yes they can. They are available direct from Bose
- Answered by Arran L
Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
- Asked by Jane O from Alto
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound setti ngs. iPhone for example lets you do this …
- Answered by Arran L
- Asked by Emilio G from New York
I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibilit y list on this site, the iPad mini is not listed under compatible devices. I hope Apple can provide an answer.
- Answered by Sabine K
- Asked by Afnaz A from Auh
it won't work without battery.
- Answered by Zhou J from Shanghai