Made with Moshi’s special Terahedron microfiber, TeraGlove is designed to expertly remove dust, stains and fingerprint smears from any display. TeraGlove does not require the use of alcohol or solvents that could potentially compromise the screen’s anti-reflective coating. Perfect for keeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling.
Simply use the supplied sprayer bottle to spray a bit of water on the TeraGlove, wipe your display and watch as stubborn fingerprints and smears disappear instantly. TeraGlove’s unique design allows it to be turned inside-out to reveal a grey suede-like inner layer meant for wiping away dust particles and water left on the screen. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved. After extended use, simply toss TeraGlove into your washer with your laundry to clean it thoroughly.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber will not scratch your screen and does not require any potentially harmful solvents
- Free of chemical treatments and is machine washable
- Eco-friendly with no consumables
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove Microfiber Cleaning Glove
- Water Spray Bottle
- Material: Fabric, Microfiber
- Mfr. Part Number: mo-trgl
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311268
Non-Apple Branded products / Third Party Products
- Note: Apple's One Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer - Please see your product box and literature for details. Rights under the product manufacturer's warranty are in addition, and not instead of, any rights that you have under consumer protection laws.
133-622 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
275 of 307 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
224 of 255 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
207 of 236 people found this useful
In Depth Review
I've had this product for a few months now. I personally wouldn't suggest this product to someone who has sweaty hands. It doesn't I've had this product for a few months now. I personally wouldn't suggest this product to someone who has sweaty hands. It doesn't pick up the grime but smears it around. If you are looking to remove small smudges or dust, this product is great. The small bottle that comes with it is an amazing build quality. I have the TeraPad tucked away but I have the bottle in my tech bag filled with a custom cleaning solution.
Overall: Would not recommend based on price. If you're willing to spend the money, as usual Moshi's build quality is awesome. …
- Written by Matthew K from Lakeland
1 of 1 people found this useful
So simple yet so effective
It cleaned 3 years of dirt off my laptop screen in less than a minute and the screen looks great.
- Written by Timothy U from Kings Langley
Worth Every Penny
I wouldn't usually spend $20 for a cleaning wipe but I am glad I did. I have tried other cheaper products but that is what they we I wouldn't usually spend $20 for a cleaning wipe but I am glad I did. I have tried other cheaper products but that is what they were "cheap". This was worth every penny, it cleans with little effort. My screen looks like new with a few wipes. Reviewers complain about the small bottle being empty. But you add water, which is safer than any chemical that can ruin the anti-glare screen. The pad is reversible: one side to dust one side to wipe smudges. Great product. …
- Written by Marie R from Houston
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
Why not just clean ipad screen according to the ipad manual?that is, with a soft, damp, lint free cl Why not just clean ipad screen according to the ipad manual?that is, with a soft, damp, lint free cloth? Does this not really work over a long period of time? …
- Answered by K K from Sawtell
can this cloth be used with itouch 4th gen?
- Asked by Brent B
This, can be used for the screen of any Apple product.
- Answered by Emmy M from Manhasset
Can the Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate cleaning kit be used on the new iPad?
- Asked by Alia G from Cleveland
Yes. It works beautifully
- Answered by David B from Tallahassee
Can I use the Moshi Teraglove Microfiber Cleaning Kit on my iMac 21.5 inch screen late 2012. Thanks
- Asked by J K S
Yes, of course. I had used it for quite a long time on my 27" iMac.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
Can I use glass cleaner or alcohol on my iPad screen?
- Asked by Jeanine D from Savannah
does apple approve of this cloth for cleaning the IPad screen?
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento