Ursprüngliche Veröffentlichung: März 2011
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR-Technologie
FaceTime mit 2 Kameras
Dual-Core A5 Chip
10 Stunden Batterielaufzeit
Smart Cover (Separat erhältlich), Instant On
601 g und 8,8 mm
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
Quality products at great prices
Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy
AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished iPads
Supplies are limited
All-new design. Less in your hands. More at your fingertips.
iPad is now 33 percent thinner and up to 15 percent lighter. You’ll feel the difference when you pick it up. And when you just can’t put it down.
Dual-core A5 chip. It’s fast, times two.
Two powerful cores and faster graphics mean better surfing, better watching, better gaming, better everything. All with the same 10 hours of battery life.
Two cameras. FaceTime, HD video, and lots more to smile about.
Share big laughs with friends and family over FaceTime. Film your life in HD. And put a twist on your snapshots with Photo Booth.
iPad Smart Cover. One great idea on top of another. (Sold Separately)
It attaches magnetically and aligns perfectly. Open and close it, and iPad 2 wakes up and goes to sleep. Fold it into a stand for watching and typing. It’s smart in more ways than one.
|Model||Refurbished iPad 2 (2. Generation)|
|Processor||1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed; high-performance; low-power system-on-a-chip|
|Display||9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology; 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch (ppi); Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating; Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously|
|Cameras, Photos, and Video Recording||Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom; Front camera: Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio; VGA-quality still camera; Tap to control exposure for video or stills; Photo and video geotagging over Wi-Fi|
|Battery & Power1||Built-in 25-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery; Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi; watching video, or listening to music; Charging via power adapter or USB to computer system|
|Input and Output||30-pin dock connector port; 3.5-mm stereo headphone minijack; Built-in speaker; Microphone|
|Sensors||Three-axis gyro; Accelerometer; Ambient light sensor|
|Wireless & Cellular||Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR technology|
|Audio Playback||Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz; Audio formats supported: HE-AAC (V1 and V2), AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV; User-configurable; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound pass-through with Apple Digital AV Adapter (sold separately)|
|TV and Video||Video mirroring and video out support: Up to 1080p with Apple Digital AV Adapter or Apple VGA Adapter (cables sold separately); Video out support at 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable; Video formats supported: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format|
|Mail Attachment Support||Viewable document types: .jpg, .tiff, .gif (images); .doc and .docx (Microsoft Word); .htm and .html (web pages); .key (Keynote); .numbers (Numbers); .pages (Pages); .pdf (Preview and Adobe Acrobat); .ppt and .pptx (Microsoft PowerPoint); .txt (text); .rtf (rich text format); .vcf (contact information); .xls and .xlsx (Microsoft Excel)|
|Languages||Language support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Catalan, and Vietnamese
Keyboard support for English (U.S.), English (UK), French (France), French (Canadian), French Switzerland), German, Traditional Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin, Zhuyin, Cangjie, Wubihua), Simplified Chinese (Handwriting, Pinyin, Wubihua), Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (Romaji, Ten Key), Japanese (Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Estonian, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Latvian, Flemish, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malay, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Bulgarian, Serbian (Cyrillic/Latin), Catalan, Vietnamese, Tibetan, Macedonian, and Cherokee
Dictionary support (enables predictive text and autocorrect) for English (U.S.), English (UK), French, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Korean, Japanese (Romaji), Japanese (Kana), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Hungarian, Lithuanian, Flemish, Arabic, Thai, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Malaysian, Romanian, Slovak, Croatian, Catalan, Vietnamese, and Cherokee
|Location||Wi-Fi; Digital compass|
|Accessibility2||Support for playback of closed-captioned content; VoiceOver screen reader; Full-screen zoom magnification; White on black display; Mono audio|
|Size & Weight||Height: 9.50 inches, Width: 7.31 inches, Depth: 0.34 inch, Weight: 1.33 pounds|
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. When you need assistance that is not provided by your manuals, through onscreen or online help, or by fax, please call: 800-APL-CARE. Your telephone support includes 90 days of assistance for Apple-branded products3. Our trained staff is ready to help you with the installation and basic use of your Apple product.
- Testing conducted by Apple in February 2011 using preproduction iPad 2 units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi-Fi or 3G. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique songs, consisting of a combination of songs imported from CDs using iTunes (128-Kbps AAC encoding) and songs purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Internet over Wi-Fi and 3G tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over 3G); the Wi-Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad 2 units; actual results may vary.
- Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Following the 90 day support period, you may be asked to provide a credit card or other payment method.
- Generalüberholtes iPad 2 (2. Generation)
- Dock Connector auf USB Kabel
- 10W USB Power Adapter (Netzteil)
Voraussetzungen für Mac
- Mac mit USB 2.0 Anschluss
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 (oder neuer)
- iTunes 10.5 (oder neuer)
- iTunes Store Account
- Breitband-Internetverbindung erforderlich (hierfür können Gebühren anfallen)
Voraussetzungen für Windows
- PC mit USB 2.0 Anschluss
- Windows 7, Windows Vista oder Windows XP Home oder Professional mit Service Pack 3 (oder neuer)
- iTunes Store Account
- Betriebstemperatur: 0 °C bis 35 °C
- Lagertemperatur: -20 °C bis 45 °C
- Relative Luftfeuchtigkeit: 5 % bis 95 %, nicht kondensierend
- Maximale Betriebshöhe: ca. 3.000 m über NN, ohne Druckausgleich