Is there anyway to hook these speakers to my computer via bluetooth connection? (i know it will require another item but im not sure what would work)
I am envisioning some sort of bluetooth adapter that the speakers can plug into and my macbook pro will recognize it as speakers.
2 Answers from the Community
I have also been looking for a bluetooth wireless connection, I cant seem to find anything apart from apples AIRPORT EXPRESS wireless router, which will enable you to play iTunes wirelessly Via 'Airtunes'. Unfortunately, it can only play iTunes wirelessly and nothing else. You may have to check if it is compatible with PC, although it works well with my Mac, giving me Brilliant internet connection also.
Have a look in the Apple certified refurbished section for a discounted Airport Express router.
- Answered by Robert N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not via Bluetooth but using Airtunes. If your intent is to play items on iTunes then Airtunes is a great choice. All you need is an Airport Express ($99.00) and a mini audio cable from the airport express to the Bose speaker system. You can connect using your existing wireless network or create one just between your computer and the air port express.
- Answered by Carlos A from Rockford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do I know if my magic mouse will work on my mac? System prefs say no info under bluetooth heading so not sure if its bluetooth enabled
- Asked by Tessa C
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I know if my magic mouse will work on my mac? System prefs say no info under bluetooth heading so not sure if its bluetooth enabled)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
can i use a usb port on this keyboard to connect to another computer (use two computers with one keyboard)??
- Asked by William P from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a usb port on this keyboard to connect to another computer (use two computers with one keyboard)??)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad …