Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?
I'm thinking of buying this case so I just want to know.
- Asked by Imade T from Stanhope
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?)
3 Answers from the Community
I guess that's really a personal taste but I would say yes. The leather finish is nice without being slippery (like some other leathers). And the smell reminds of me my car when it was new :)
- Answered by Samuel L from Turramurra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, not for me or anyone I know with this case...most have returned for another brand. The problem with the smart case's lid is that it does not lay flat against the bottom of the case. This gap ultimately causes a springy feeling between the lid and case. However, the feel of the materials is great and is not an issue.
- Answered by Jake W from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes! Very, I'm a netflix watcher and I constantly use my ipad air horizontally. The case is very soft. The interior is fuzzy too hahahaha. But to answer the question yes it is.
- Answered by Deric F from Feedinghills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does it hold the phone horizontally?
- Asked by William S from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (does it hold the phone horizontally?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…
Is it comfortable to use the smart cover as a handle (fold in back like a triangle) when using the ipad 2?
- Asked by Myredon C from Woodside
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it comfortable to use the smart cover as a handle (fold in back like a triangle) when using the ipad 2?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
Can you sleep in them comfortable?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic