Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?
How can I work with documents and files on my IPad II from my pen drives?
- Asked by Barbara E from San Benito
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a USB adapter that can used with IPad II?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can't use a USB pen drive directly with the iPad 2, even when using the camera kit (which supports USB connection to certain digital cameras), neither can you connect USB hubs or other peripherals - only certain digital cameras.
One workaround is to use a USB pen drive that accepts SD cards with your computer, then remove the SD card from the pen drive and use the second device which comes with the iPad camera kit - the SD card reader, to transfer the files.
Bear in mind that even with this second method you can only transfer photographs (and only those photos in a format compatible with iOS). You're best off using a 3rd party cloud service on your computer and loading a suitable cloud client from the App Store on your iPad to be able to transfer and those files to the iPad for use with a compatible App.
- Answered by Adrian D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i used this USB power adapter to charge my ipad???
- Asked by Alvin G from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i used this USB power adapter to charge my ipad???)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can this be used with the 4th gen iPad using a powered USB hub and a lightning-to-USB adapter?
- Asked by Martha E from Richland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with the 4th gen iPad using a powered USB hub and a lightning-to-USB adapter?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…
ipad 3rd gen usb camera adapter.
- Asked by David H
- Flag as inappropriate (ipad 3rd gen usb camera adapter.)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet