Using imac as a display?
Can i use this cable to input from a pc laptop onto my imac (27" late 2009) as a secondary display?
- Asked by Dan B
- Flag as inappropriate (Using imac as a display?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, Target DisplayMode only accepts a DisplayPort signal. If your PC has DisplayPort output, you should be able to use a DisplayPort to miniDisplayPort cable to accomplish this.
- Answered by Kevin W from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used as a mini display port cable?
- Asked by Vanessa G from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a mini display port cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (0.5m) - Wh…