The HP Envy 120 Printer gives you the ability to charge an iPhone - does this mean that I can indeed charge my iPhone 5 (video shows earlier model)?
charging dock is included on front panel and charging ability is featured in the product video. Cord/product featured is a iPhone 4S or earlier (old style cord). I want to be sure that if purchased I could use it when desired to charge my iPhone 5 with the new style plug.
1 Answer from the Community
There is a standard USB socket on the top of a small pull forward panel (where there is also an SD card reader). So any standard USB cable should fit. I use it to charge my iPhone4S and (using the same cable with an adaptor) my iPad mini, which has the newer type of connector, which I believe is the same as on the iPhone 5.
So no problem!
- Answered by Andrew L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how many hours of charge does this give?
- Asked by Cameron P from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (how many hours of charge does this give?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Reserve External …
I have a car stereo with 30-pin that will not charge iPhone 4 (it is the older type). Does that mean with this adapter it will not charge iPhone 5 too
- Asked by Hamid M from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a car stereo with 30-pin that will not charge iPhone 4 (it is the older type). Does that mean with this adapter it will not charge iPhone 5 too)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter