I have an iPhone 4 is there a fit bit tracker that will work with my iPhone
- Asked by Paula D
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPhone 4 is there a fit bit tracker that will work with my iPhone)
2 Answers from the Community
While it does not sync to the iPhone 4 directly, the Fitbit comes with a small USB dongle to plug into your computer. It will sync via that, allowing you to then view the data on your phone. Currently, this is what I am doing and I find it to be quite satisfactory.
- Answered by Lauren L from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
So far, it seems very unlikely that the iPhone 4 will ever work with it directly. The Bluetooth Protocol version which the fitbit device uses (4.0) is newer and more advanced than that of the iphone 4 (2.1, if I'm not mistaken). Without updated communications protocols (which I'm fairly certain are limited by the hardware of the iPhone 4), these two devices cannot communicate directly. I would imagine that you could use the app to input some information, though I do not own one and cannot comment specifically on that.
- Answered by Leland D from Winnipeg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will phone tracker work if location services is turned off?
- Asked by Chris F from Sugar Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (will phone tracker work if location services is turned off?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Will my ipod touch 4 work with the iphone 4 dock?
- Asked by Braiden V from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my ipod touch 4 work with the iphone 4 dock?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone 4 Dock