Can I connect a DVI cable to my Macbook Pro Retina Display?
I want to connect a second monitor to my retina display macbook pro without a HDMI cable and am trying to figure out how to use a DVI cable, and what adapter I'll need.
- Asked by Jarett E from Clarksville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a DVI cable to my Macbook Pro Retina Display?)
1 Answer from the Community
Mini DisplayPort to DVI. The ones from Apple are about $29. It would plug into the Thunderbolt port on your MacBook. If you have a MacBook Pro with only one Thunderbolt port and you are using a Thunderbolt device, the monitor can plug into the last device on the daisy chain.
- Answered by Andrew S from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What do I need to connect a MacBook Pro with retina display laptop to a projector
- Asked by Corinne V from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to connect a MacBook Pro with retina display laptop to a projector)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Lenna K from Kokura
- Flag as inappropriate (MacBook Pro or MacBook Pro with Retina Display?)
No answers yet